Dynadot

.tv Terre.tv sold for $6,100!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Terre,tv sold for $6,100 at Dropcatch! It means "Earth" in French.

Note: Not affiliated to sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nothing goes cheap at dropcatch, there is a few user names I am suspicious of over there. You will see a heavy hitter come in for a month under a new user name then be gone, only to see another new user name rinse, and repeat.

None the less it’s a good name, obviously you have to discount valuation for French lanaguage, and .tv tld when thinking in .com sense, so it’s supposed to be a wholesale dropcatch platform $6.1K it is. It’s a name that can take very long time to sell, especially if you get Environmentalist type inquiries, they never have a budget.

Last edited:
•••
That was one of the ones I was actually going for until I saw it got snapped up at Dropcatch and learned that .tv could be used with them. Had good backlinks, was developed, and I could see that it could sell for significant money with them.

Not sure if even if I had the money if I would have paid that much for that one. Reselling at that price sounds reasonable, but not so much in buying it as I think someone would have to hold onto it for quite a while.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back