Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Template mangement system.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
235
Hello.
I need a script for my templates.
I want to sell them, If anybody knows where could i get the template management system same as [ 4templates.com ].
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
do you know any sites that offers cheap template cms ?
 
0
•••
0
•••
I have a template cms... $75 USD...

working example at:
http://www.netsuhi.com

No templates atm... but click downloads, tutorials... all use the same format as the template cms.

PM me for it... if u want we an talk about the price...

PM ME QUICK!
 
0
•••
do you have any other template scripts ... that is cheap?
 
0
•••
Well I am selling it cheap now $50 USD... $25 dollars cheaper. PM me if you want to bargain a bit more ;)

Tell me how much your are willing to pay, only via PM please :)
 
0
•••
suhithar said:
Well I am selling it cheap now $50 USD... $25 dollars cheaper. PM me if you want to bargain a bit more ;)

Tell me how much your are willing to pay, only via PM please :)

no thnx.
im trying to find a perfect one.
 
0
•••
Read your pm :)
 
0
•••
suhithar said:
Read your pm :)

I've read it already.
I don't really liked that script.
I want a fully working one. like 4templates.com
 
0
•••
usually like that comes very pricey i'll ask around.
 
0
•••
weblord said:
usually like that comes very pricey i'll ask around.

im willing to save money for this script..
thanks kuya william. ^_^
 
0
•••
you want it free! Right
 
0
•••
ashu@webnewtons said:
you want it free! Right

if theres a free one...
do you have one?
 
0
•••
Friendly Bump.
I really need this script.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
its not free as i stated but as i own the product the site and the whole system i can make deals as i posted in the email i sent i cant give it away or it will devalue what it is
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back