Dynadot

discuss Tell me the value or benefit of domain, don't reduce your price..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sumeeth

DomExpertTop Member
Impact
Hi guys,

As you know when we outbound domain, the end user should feel the benefit of that domain so that it triggers them to buy or at least we should be ready to explain the benefits of domain when demanded which helps the end user to know its value.

End users likes to know the value of product than the price. If product is valuable then they will not think about price nor we need to reduce our price, sales ultimately happens is my opinion.

So this thread is to discuss about different domain name categories line EMD, brandable, traffic domains etc.

For example, post any domain name and your target end users and your explanation about its value for the end user (why should this domain is valuable for them?) and how do you convince them "This is the domain for you and should not be missed"

Other experienced domainers can suggest if they really liked the presentation and they are convinced if they are end user and any other suggestions based on your experience!

Please take this discussion to meaningful than abusing others opinion so that thread will be helpful in gaining knowledge and in understanding domain strength.

Thanks,
Sumeeth

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You know that these pages gets indexed by Google instantly? So why would anyone draft their outbound strategics on here?

•••
You know that these pages gets indexed by Google instantly? So why would anyone draft their outbound strategics on here?
Thanks for your reply! There are thousands of videos already about sales but would like to have discussion on domain sales knowledge, analysis from domainers all over the world and this is the right forum I believe. Not all people would fear sharing their knowledge particularly guys who want to give back to Domaining which has given them a great platform and of course sharing will improve his knowledge also and he/she would also be beneficial!

This question is more about knowing about his domain more before he pitches this domain to end user so that seller will identify right end user avoiding spam which benefits both end user and domainer.

Nothing wrong in sharing strategies instead it gives more knowledge to become successful!

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
Thanks for your reply! There are thousands of videos already about sales but would like to have discussion on domain sales knowledge, analysis from domainers all over the world and this is the right forum I believe. Not all people would fear sharing their knowledge particularly guys who want to give back to Domaining which has given them a great platform and of course sharing will improve his knowledge also and he/she would also be beneficial!

This question is more about knowing about his domain more before he pitches this domain to end user so that seller will identify right end user avoiding spam which benefits both end user and domainer.

Nothing wrong in sharing strategies instead it gives more knowledge to become successful!

Thanks,
Sumeeth

I'm all for sharing knowledge and experience. But sharing specific details such as the domain name itself with endusers and prices in my mind, would not be a great idea. I don't see you getting any response with a question like that. Imo.

There are already several threads with outbounding tactics from experienced members.

•••
I'm all for sharing knowledge and experience. But sharing specific details such as the domain name itself with endusers and prices in my mind, would not be a great idea. I don't see you getting any response with a question like that. Imo.

There are already several threads with outbounding tactics from experienced members.
Yeah not necessarily you need to disclose your domain name, we can take some domain category Geo or EMD domain etc and what all the factors we need to consider to have considerable knowledge and how to get that info or knowledge may be some tools may help.

For example, if it is EMD then what is the best approach we follow to get more knowledge & benefits of it before hand if some client have that domain? How much additional traffic he may get because of this domain & what benefits he may get? How to find additional traffic of domain he may get if he redirects it to his domain?

I have similar experience when I have outbound one domain, the end user replied asking how much additional traffic I get if use this domain? I have no clue because of my lack of knowledge on it. If I have all that info before hand I might have given this information to client and hopefully would have close the sale. Likewise this is one of the question of end user, there may be n number of questions he may ask? So for all those questions to be answered we need to fill some knowledge gap to explain the domain benefits.

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back