Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain TekNutrition.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Houssaine

Established Member
Impact
122
Hi There,

Please appraise the above domain witch I hand registered a few time ago. Does it a sound correct linguistically speaking?

Many thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say around $200, but can worth more if you develop the domain. Doesn't matter if it sounds correct, unless you advertise on radio (no visual), but the idea here is to brand the domain name (TEKNutrition.com) for online use.
 
1
•••
Thank you TudorV for the input. Wh n googling the domain keyword I see a lot of similar developed domains and that what's prompted me to register this domain.
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
I would be careful about brand infringement with Tech Nutrition, which is an established company (at technutrition.net). (TechNutrition.com is being squatted). Unless you have a robust marketing plan and can get away from brand infringement legalities, I don't think it's worth much over reg unless you developed it as a blog.
 
1
•••
Thanks Rantwire for your input. I don't see any trademark when searching both Tek and Tech Nutrition at Trademarkia.com.
 
0
•••
Any further thoughts on this?
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
How many possible end users for this one ? Why did you register it in the first place ? It's the question you will be asked in a TM violation complaint.
 
0
•••
Thanks Kate for the input. I didn't find any trademark associated with this domain. If you google the keywords you'll see a lot of possible end users and if I do not find a buyer I'm planning to develop it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back