Tehnoobs.com

Stats:

majestic.com stats for Tehnoobs.com
Reffering Domians 366 ; Backlinks (5 year period) 1,918,157

ahrefs.com stats for Tehnoobs.com
Referring Domains 18 ; Backlinks 49,899

Google Search results
[by typing in google "link: tehnoobs.com"] 127,000

(IMPORTANT Piece of advice: BEFORE buying or bidding run all the domains you are interested in through these independent websites and see the real worth of the domain!)

Registrar: Namesilo.com (free push to your Namesilo account)
Payment: by PayPal, within 24 hours of auction close (gift only)

Auction ends: 72 hours after last bid
Starting bid: $5
Min. bid increment: $2

Good luck!

If you are interested for more aged premium domains with load of backlinks , please PM me or check my profile homepage! We have a huge list but in the mean time let me explain something about aged domains with backlinks!

Have you heard of this relatively unknown Stealth Traffic Tactic?

Many niche marketing experts have been using it to create small and instant incomes every time they penetrate a new niche. Using this tactic, it takes just a few minutes to switch on instant targeted traffic to your site. The tactic includes buying domain names that have an existing flow of traffic flowing into them and use permanent redirection 301 to your moneymaking website. The amount of traffic could be anywhere from ten to ten thousand unique visitors per day. Depends from the number of backlinks, domain age and authority. It works because over time a domain has been built up and a mixture of time, money and know-how have been ploughed into it. As a result, huge number of backlinks (.gov and .edu as well) draws in a good amount of traffic and page authority.

Recent Matt Cutts, the head of Google’s Webspam team interview about 301 redirection:

“Typically, the 301 Redirect would pass PageRank. It can be a very useful tool to migrate between pages on a site, or even migrate between sites. Lots of people use it, and it seems to work relatively well, as its effects go into place pretty quickly. I used it myself when I tried going from mattcutts.com to dullest.com, and that transition went perfectly well. My own testing has shown that it’s been pretty successful. In fact, if you do site:dullest.com right now, I don’t get any pages. All the pages have migrated from dullest.com over to mattcutts.com. At least for me, the 301 does work the way that I would expect it to. All the pages of interest make it over to the new site if you are doing a page by page migration, so it can be a powerful tool in your arsenal.”

Some of the domains I am offering are highly valuable ones, have a huge number of backlinks from multiple domains and IP classes, created naturally and over time.
(Although there are some studies that 5-10% of the link juice will be lost over time with 301 redirection but not more than a few percentage)

You can then put together a simple model to start earning from this bustling traffic immediately using a mixture of contextual advertising, affiliate links and more. You could also find domains that are related to your existing sites and products and immediately redirect the traffic to your existing business model. There is certainly no shortage of ways to create positive results using these domains! Here are some of the examples:

1. Redirect 301 these domains to your existing affiliate pages (organic and direct traffic ONLY from these websites will be passed to your moneymaking site) You CAN NOT be penalized from adsense anyhow! Totally Safe!

Start building the site/landing page closely related to domain name and monetize it immediately with adsence or any other affiliate program with the targeted organic visitors

3. If you already have website with very similar niche you can use these domains to push your Page Rank and authority with this domians with 301 redirection. Some of the domains offered are with .EDU and .GOV backlinks

Hope you`ll find it usefull for your future decisions!

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back