Dynadot

domain TAYLOR SWIFT (Swifties.com) domain name worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

drk_78

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bunch of dummies in Taylor Swift's camp. Why wouldn't they buy the .com first. I am guilty of sending the .com owner a bs offer of $100 right after the news came out. Then informed him it was his lucky day and sent him a link to the news. Abdul Basit is no lightweight so now they are really going to have to pay for the domain. I suspect he'll want 300-400k or more.

Last edited:
•••
.ies would make a great brandable extension.

•••
•••
yup. Good luck to Basit.

TS net worth is 250M, she can gladly give 1-2M to you.:xf.smile:

•••
Taylor Swift should re-evaluate her intellectual property team. Complete and total morons.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ofcourse Abdul..Do share info when you close any deal in this.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Say they decide to go with the .NET, the BIN is $23k

upload_2017-3-31_13-22-30.png

Funny thing is, the .NET was regged under privacy with UNI 4 days after this thread was created. [3/20/2017]

Either some domainer (I assume domainer since it's regged with UNI) regged the .NET after reading this, OR this is smart marketing to show comparables. :penguin:

Last edited:
•••
Say they decide to go with the .NET, the BIN is $23k

Show attachment 53733

Funny thing is, the .NET was regged under privacy with UNI 4 days after this thread was created. [3/20/2017]

Either some domainer (I assume domainer since it's regged with UNI) regged the .NET after reading this, OR this is smart marketing to show comparables. :penguin:

Yeah, I checked this .net priced at 23K. Surely a domainer since it's reg with UNI which I agree with you.
"Smart marketing" at least for me but not by me with this .net ;)

•••
"Smart marketing" at least for me but not by me with this .net ;)

Nice. Thanks for clarifying!

Swifts lawyers filed nine different trademarks for 'Swifties' in mid February 2017. One is screenshot below:

upload_2017-3-31_14-15-24.png

My question is: Where are these online programs currently hosted? :penguin:

upload_2017-3-31_14-20-46.png

Will it be an APP based program? And if so, how necessary is the .COM?

The earliest active TM for Swifties dates back to 2005 for gaming tickets. Not by Swift.

Last edited:
•••
As far as I know there have been no official announcement as to what exactly will be hosted or be used on those TMs.

Generally speaking, In any case, for anyone, domain name is must in long run IMO.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back