IT.COM

showcase (.)tax Showcase and Discuss new gTLD

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
it was just yesterday that i noticed the new gTLD .tax where @Reddstagg posted that he owned the domain, Food.tax. Frankly it was so short, direct and appealing to me i had to look into it and here is some of the information I found;

The Registry for .tax is none other than Donuts from Kirkland Washington. It made it's debut in 2014 six years ago and currently has 8,412 registered domains. It currently ranks 233rd of all the gTLD's.

Epik is one of dozens of registrars who can sell .tax to you, and they charge 7.99 for the first year, and around $40 for annual renewals.

Here are a few that i was able to register;

Meal.tax
Nature.tax
Homeless.tax
Hunger.tax

Please share your .tax domains, and who you believe the "end user" audience to be. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good afternoon.

Obviously, it all started for me with Food .Tax. This came about after reading about Jaffacakes. Seems cakes are not taxed but biscuits are. Clearly Jaffacakes are biscuits despite their name lol.

I got to thinking about all your .realty names and looked up realty .tax but typed it in wrongly and ended up buying another -

Reality .Tax

Now I have two!!!

Let's see what y'all have that's taxing your domaining skills.

Last edited:
•••
Own:
Stable.tax
stablecoin.tax

Last edited:
•••
•••
Source namebio:
btc.tax 992 USD 2020-12-05 Dynadot
cryptocurrency.tax 6,644 USD 2020-01-12 Uniregistry
car.tax 9,444 USD 2019-05-11 NamePull.com
ca.tax 914 USD 2018-08-30 Sedo
my.tax 11,344 USD 2018-04-30 Sedo
ar.tax1,344 USD 2017-04-03 NamePull.com
simple.tax 0,344 USD 2017-01-15 Synergy.media
calculate.tax 134 USD 2015-08-20 Flippa
Thanks for sharing....

There does appear to be a little action with the .tax extension so i just picked up four more;

Disability.tax
Reparation.tax (reparations in the US seem to be a pretty big deal)
HomeCare.tax
Recreation.tax

i was going to buy Stupidity.tax because I think stupidity should be taxed, but that would be stupid of me:xf.rolleyes:

•••
grabbed one.....

PAYE . tax

Paye - 27,000 searches in the UK | £0.60 CPC
Paye Tax - 8,100 searches in the UK | £1.10 CPC

Pay As You Earn

The Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system is a method of paying income tax and national insurance contributions. Your employer deducts tax and national insurance contributions from your wages or occupational pension before paying you your wages or pension.

•••
Good afternoon.

Obviously, it all started for me with Food .Tax. This came about after reading about Jaffacakes. Seems cakes are not taxed but biscuits are. Clearly Jaffacakes are biscuits despite their name lol.

I got to thinking about all your .realty names and looked up realty .tax but typed it in wrongly and ended up buying another -

Reality .Tax

Now I have two!!!

Let's see what y'all have that's taxing your domaining skills.

It's all your fault Redd....Now I have thirteen!!!

Last five;

SSI.tax
Network.tax
Cancer.tax
King.tax
Junkfood.tax

to see what "end users" are doing with the .tax domains check out the names that sold at Namebio.

•••
grabbed one.....

PAYE . tax

Paye - 27,000 searches in the UK | £0.60 CPC
Paye Tax - 8,100 searches in the UK | £1.10 CPC

Pay As You Earn

The Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system is a method of paying income tax and national insurance contributions. Your employer deducts tax and national insurance contributions from your wages or occupational pension before paying you your wages or pension.
Damn Nick....i thought I'd finished my .tax portfolio, but when you posted about UK searches I just had to buy; Royalty .tax:xf.rolleyes:

•••

Last edited:
•••
For all you budding taxmen...

•••
For all you budding taxmen...

That was fantastic Craig....i grew up with the Beatles and it brought back memories. I'm somewhat at a loss as to why the .tax extension isn't more popular? There are over 1.2M tax preparers in the US with almost that many being CPA's.

I just picked up;

LGBTQ.tax
and
Kwick.tax

also, there are hundreds of "decent" single word .tax domains available to register. I'm sure someone from Donuts is following this, so maybe they'll chime in and share some domain wisdom:xf.rolleyes:.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for the thread. I see some promise in this extension for the coming years in regards to end user usage.

Did you know that the only taxes that are actually constitutional in the USA are "apportioned" taxes?

This means the rate is equal for all - a flat tax.

Therefore all other taxes, no matter what people say - are unconstitutional and legally voluntary.

Aaron Russo - America: Freedom to Fascism
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HXx6oWdIHvgr/

•••
Thanks for the thread. I see some promise in this extension for the coming years in regards to end user usage.

Did you know that the only taxes that are actually constitutional in the USA are "apportioned" taxes?

Therefore all other taxes, no matter what people say - are unconstitutional and legally voluntary.

Aaron Russo - America: Freedom to Fascism
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HXx6oWdIHvgr/
Technically true, but every single case trying to prove it has been dismissed as nonsense (more or less).

I assume this has to do with the sixteenth amendment ratification?

•••
slash.tax
Lock....i like it. i tried to get Less.tax but that was gone:xf.frown: However i did pick up a few more today;

Event.tax
Tourism.tax
Bottle.tax (as a kid I was a bottlepreneur....i doubt anyone knows what that is:xf.smile:

•••

Thanks for sharing....most everything is taxed in one way or another.....Hidden.tax:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back