Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Tax ID + Anon Corp

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

TOOMUCHINFO

New Member
Impact
0
First of all I am in the US. I want to start:

* An Anonymous Delaware Corporation

In order to obtain a tax ID number for business purposes.

The reason I want anon is for a degree of obscurity, I was wondering if anyone has used any type of services to file for these, and if anyone has links of services they have used to obtain these.

Basically how much $$$ was it, where, if possible for what type of business.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
try look at tax forum there is a lot of info about it
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back