Dynadot

( taoufikfana ) What shall we do about this person on Afternic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

youaintme

Established Member
Impact
This person with a username ( afternic.com/taoufikfana ) has listed half of domains I sold in NP. ( I'm not active on afternic, I only realize the incident when someone purchase one of my domains and request me to remove the domain from afternic. )

I feel guilty all the time. Is that person the previous owner of these all random domains or is just listing each and every domain??? Idk why.

I bet half of namepros have an encounter with this person.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
elmo-sesame-street.gif

•••
Why would you feel guilty about someone else's actions or lack of it? This problem has existed since pretty much always. People list domains that do not belong to them. Hard to tell why exactly this person is doing this, but one of the reasons is that some of them monitor your selling price in other market, and once someone buys from them, they buy it from you on the other platform at a lower price.

If that bothers you and you can't list domains you own cause of this, just write afternic support with a screenshots of ownership - they will remove all the duplicates from their system.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back