Talking Dog joke

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RareIQ

VIP Member
Impact
6
Talking Dog

> > > One day down in Mississippi, a guy sees a sign in front of
a house
> > > "Talking Dog For Sale." He rings the bell and the owner,
> > > Bubba, tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy
> > > goes into the backyard and sees a black lab just
> > > sitting there.
> > >
> > > "You talk?" he asks.
> > > "Yep," the lab replies.
> > > "So, what's your story?"
> > >
> > > The lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered this gift
> > > pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so
> > > I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had
> > > me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms
> > > with spies and world leaders, because no one
> > > figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one
> > > of their most valuable spies eight years running.
> > > The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew
> > > I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle
> > > down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do
> > > some undercover security work, mostly wandering
> > > near suspicious characters and listening in. I
> > > uncovered some incredible dealings there and was
> > > awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess
> > > of puppies, and now I'm retired."
> > >
> > > The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks Bubba
> > > what he wants for the dog.
> > >
> > > "Ten dollars."
> > >
> > > The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth
> > > are you selling him so cheap?"
> > >
> > > "He's a liar. He didn't do any of that shit."
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:lol:!
 
0
•••
hahahahaha
 
0
•••
lmao thats a good one :)
 
0
•••
great! laughs!
 
0
•••
NICE JOKE!!
 
0
•••
HA HA HA HA HA. Greeeaaat joke
 
0
•••
lol good joke
 
0
•••
thats freaking great
 
0
•••
its not that funny
 
0
•••
I liked it :) Thank you for sharing with us!

Jennifer
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back