domains Take it to the Limit – Limit.com sells for $120,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Limit.com sold for $120,000 on Sedo, the buyer looks to be Brent Oxley and the seller was from Great Britain. Creation Date: March 28, 1996 Update Date: December 21, 2020 (2 days ago) Expiration Date: March 29, 2023 The domain name was once owned by Limit.com LTD.

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow this makes goblet sale look like a real bad deal for the buyer...which it was anyway...

•••
There could be some good domain names become available in the uk before as huge uk high st brainds go in to administration as the uk high st fails to compete with amazon

•••
•••
•••
Despite the length, I think Limitless is a better brand name

•••

Limit.com is tricky for usage and finding the right buyer that $120,000 makes sense. Only certain niches does it make sense for to use to the fullest.

•••
Limit.com is tricky for usage and finding the right buyer that $120,000 makes sense. Only certain niches does it make sense for to use to the fullest.
Understanding that GoBet.com sold for 850k Limit.com being sold for 120k is WAY WAY underpriced

•••
•••
Aka. steal... & it was a good one

•••
•••
Come again
It's all about the usage and the connotation.

How many things can I brand Limit.com and at the same time have it sound positive?

•••
It's all about the usage and the connotation.

How many things can I brand Limit.com and at the same time have it sound positive?
More than you think obviously

•••
More than you think obviously
Never said it can't be used. Just said that Limitless.com is better IMO.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree

•••
Never said it can't be used. Just said that Limitless.com is better IMO.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree
Obviously we have buddy

•••
since BTC pump, many names relates to crypto/finance/defi sold with a lot of money

Last edited:
•••
Understanding that GoBet.com sold for 850k Limit.com being sold for 120k is WAY WAY underpriced
it's gobet that is overpriced.
btw gobet is enduser, limit is an investor purchase

•••
great buy for the buyer, tons of room for profit. Seller should bang his head on something. lol.

•••
•••
•••
So this is the domain name purchased by the terminal?

•••

Limitless is pure English. Limit is used in multi languages and pronounced the same in many parts of the World. Limit is way better than Limitless. It would sell for 120k x10 IMHO.

•••
Limit is defenitly an awesome catch. As limit stands for the maximum, the highest, the most - the limit!

I just don't get it why the buyer wasn't willing to pay that price at the great domains auction...
There was a reserve range 50-99k and now just some days later he have to pay 120k.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back