domains Swetha posts two $50K + .xyz domain name sales led by Artemis.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha is at it again with some great prices for keywords that might not be at the top of the spectrum. Artemis.xyz sold for $53,899 and Pluto.xyz sold for $50,904. Once again great job and congrats to the Queen of .xyz. artemis.xyz 53,899 USD 2022-03-29 Swetha.xyz pluto.xyz 50,904 USD 2022-03-29 Swetha.xyz moonstone.xyz 9,888 USD 2022-03-29 […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think Swetha is the kind of genius who could sell sell iced drinks on a frozen lake. I'm wondering why Godaddy hasn't put her in charge of their portfolio.
Share the magic sauce @DNGear. What makes you different? And you're not aloud to say "I'm just better"

•••
I'm honestly debating just liquidating what I can and just go live under a bridge, maybe try heroin not much point in trying anymore hard to not feel bitter when everyone else wins while I fight over scraps.

•••
•••
I'm honestly debating just liquidating what I can and just go live under a bridge, maybe try heroin not much point in trying anymore hard to not feel bitter when everyone else wins while I fight over scraps.

I know you are frustrated. Some people seem so lucky when other people can barely sell one domain. You have to keep in mind the number of domains she owns. It costs a lot to hold all those domains. She took a gamble and it looks like its paying off.

•••
what did world come to..xyz sales topping by far com and everyting else
Not even close.

In the last year NameBio shows $3.8M in reported .XYZ sales out of $181M total domain sales.
.COM alone is $146M.

It is true though that .XYZ has basically become the only new gTLD that has any real popularity when it comes to domain resale, probably more than all the others combined.

$3.8M .XYZ reported sales in the last year.
$3.3M all other reported new gTLD sales in the last year.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Not even close.

In the last year NameBio shows $3.8M in reported .XYZ sales out of $181M total domain sales.
.COM alone is $146M.

It is true though that .XYZ has basically become the only new gTLD that has any real popularity when it comes to domain resale, probably more than all the others combined.

$3.8M .XYZ reported sales in the last year.
$3.3M all other reported new gTLD sales in the last year.

Brad

of.course when u add up all numbers and countless little com sales.each.day... the math is obvious.. my point is swetha xyz sales.. cause it's just her 99percent time obliterate all top com or other namebio sales... price wise... like bite the dust obliterate..

so yeah who would ever thought best com name and sale in namebio so often gets nailed by 50k 2nd rate xyz 1word ... regulearly.. in namebio.

that is insane. well let's all nicely wave the swetha xyz train we all missed and are too late for now .. and be happy for her .... well what's a wild guess at now.. half a million to 1milion in xyz sales per month now from looks of it for her...

Last edited:
•••
that is insane. well let's all nicely wave the swetha xyz train we all missed and are too late for now .. and be happy for her .... well what's a wild guess at now.. half a million to 1milion in xyz sales per month now from looks of it for her...

I wouldn't be too upset about missing the train unless you had the capital to invest in 20k+ domains. For most people, that alone is not even realistic.

•••
I wouldn't be too upset about missing the train unless you had the capital to invest in 20k+ domains. For most people, that alone is not even realistic.

Exactly. A lot of people just see her awesome sales, but we have no idea in reality what her real profit (if any). I assume there is a profit, though, for sure. But starting in 2014, keeping and renewing a portfolio of 20k, is not a joke. That's a hundreds of thousands of investment, and it's BEFORE she started to make any money. Hats off to her for hard work and determination, but to choke over her assumed astronomical profit is just not the right thing.

•••
I think Swetha is the kind of genius who could sell sell iced drinks on a frozen lake. I'm wondering why Godaddy hasn't put her in charge of their portfolio.

well no. I mean she just regged 20k xyz names few years ago
and kept renewing em til xyz became interesting to buyers..

she didnt make xyz interesting to buyers.. they just go to her for xyz cause she has 20k most sellable names

Last edited:
•••

well.. cheap rent under bridge for sure but heroin could get expensive... look don't feel bad.. its.only her making regulr big xyz sales...so we are all scrap compared to her ...

•••
well no. I mean she just regged 20k xyz names few years ago
and kept renewing em til xyz became interesting to buyers..

she didnt make xyz interesting to buyers.. they just go to her for xyz cause she has 20k most sellable names

Do you see a lot of people posting these kinds of numbers with frequency with any tld?

•••

If it makes you feel any better I turned down a five figure sale not to long ago.

Last edited:
•••
Do you see a lot of people posting these kinds of numbers with frequency with any tld?

no lol
but that is exactly my point

•••

u should be upset missing out on 500k plus in monthly sales now.. as rough guess based on sales she posts..and from looks of it..

as for capital..well I guess she started ragging em at 10cent a pop to 1usd.. back in 2015...small folio first.. so minimal renew fees..maybe few sales to break even.. who knows

either way. xyz are cheap. so I think overall capital needed over years.. with increasing sales.. was doable for most.. now its pure profit millions.. nice.

•••
If it makes you feel any better I turned down a five figure sale not to long ago.

right let me guess for a xyz name huh? u sure it wasn't 7fig?

•••
•••
Exactly. A lot of people just see her awesome sales, but we have no idea in reality what her real profit (if any). I assume there is a profit, though, for sure. But starting in 2014, keeping and renewing a portfolio of 20k, is not a joke. That's a hundreds of thousands of investment, and it's BEFORE she started to make any money. Hats off to her for hard work and determination, but to choke over her assumed astronomical profit is just not the right thing.

if u think she had 20k names since 2014 then u know nothing.

but I guess we already knew u know nothing when u said ...if any profit at all... while she keeps reporting 6fig total sales weekly. lol

•••
It is female domination boys :)

Last edited:
•••
I assume I don't have to like you as long as I am civil to you. Just posting that by itself came across as quite snarky. I've had a very hard life and it's just frustrating no matter how much I grind, how hard I try feels like the needle barely moves. There was a lengthy rant here but I need to focus and keep pushing. Arguing with strangers on the internet is a waste of energy.

well she is very proud of her work and achievement. she has the right. it can even boost ego..she has right too.. it's her ego not yours.

I'm happy.for her..what bugs me a bit is newbies and even more experienced domainers getting excited thinking they can duplicate her results. which with 20k folio covering all most sellable names... they can't duplicate jackbum.

anyway.. there are trains coming and going all time in domains..and most we miss..its just in her case its bit special cause that drain wasn't a niche like vr or crypto..but a whole extension.

•••
One thing that helps is not reading about others' sales before/ after seeing an inbox full of only domain expiration/ renewal notices instead of "congratulations! You've sold..." messages.

Expectations and comparison can be destructive mindsets in domaining.

•••
I don't think this was directed at you, as much as the people who are criticizing Swetha personally.

As a practical matter, from what I understand, many of her domains have premium renewal fees. She could not maintain her portfolio without working hard to make sales.

We all have ups and downs and our outlook can change based on where we are on those hills. Stay positive, don't be afraid to make mistakes but acknowledge those mistakes as quickly as possible and move forward.

then u understand nothing cause she makes it a point to say it in almost her every post all her names are standard renew fees hehe

•••
Agree with Alcy. Swetha hasnt owned all 20,000 since concëption. She has the one I sold Chris, who sold it to her.
We dropped a lot, one mans junk may be the queens gold.
20,000 is minor anyways . Like saying top 20,000 .com are held by one person so the .com party is over.
Keep buying folks, i see a 4L .xyz buyout like .biz back the the.day
3 word xyz will be hard to find soon.

•••
xyz sales topping by far com and everyting else

Not everything else because no xyz sale (nor anything else) can top "top" since "top" can not be topped ... fact.

Last edited:
•••
Seriously though Pluto.xyz for $50,904 USD?

Pluto is only registered in 211 extensions. You can buy Pluto.bz for $19.99 right now.

Or Pluto.win for $420.

What company is dropping $50k for an XYZ domain? I agree, the sales team is phenomenal. Hopefully all this speculative action will increase the values of other extensions.

•••
Don’t feel too bad . Unless you have tons of capital , everything is clearly rigged against regular people.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back