domains Swetha posts two $50K + .xyz domain name sales led by Artemis.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha is at it again with some great prices for keywords that might not be at the top of the spectrum. Artemis.xyz sold for $53,899 and Pluto.xyz sold for $50,904. Once again great job and congrats to the Queen of .xyz. artemis.xyz 53,899 USD 2022-03-29 Swetha.xyz pluto.xyz 50,904 USD 2022-03-29 Swetha.xyz moonstone.xyz 9,888 USD 2022-03-29 […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
she hit lotto and gold mine.. even if monopoly

what did world come to..xyz sales topping by far com and everyting else

she making everyone else look like amateurs.. at 1 million or so in sales per month.. lol I guess we all jealous

all hail swetha the new best ranked world domainer

•••
•••
Pluto buyer made off like a bandit, great sales!

•••
•••
Congratulations! Its good to see someone living the dream...

•••
I think Swetha is the kind of genius who could sell sell iced drinks on a frozen lake. I'm wondering why Godaddy hasn't put her in charge of their portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
I think Swetha is the kind of genius who could sell sell iced drinks on a frozen lake. I'm wondering why Godaddy hasn't put her in charge of their portfolio.

well no. I mean she just regged 20k xyz names few years ago
and kept renewing em til xyz became interesting to buyers..

she didnt make xyz interesting to buyers.. they just go to her for xyz cause she has 20k most sellable names

Last edited:
•••
Share the magic sauce @DNGear. What makes you different? And you're not aloud to say "I'm just better"

•••
I'm honestly debating just liquidating what I can and just go live under a bridge, maybe try heroin not much point in trying anymore hard to not feel bitter when everyone else wins while I fight over scraps.

•••
Share the magic sauce @DNGear. What makes you different? And you're not aloud to say "I'm just better"

bahah..did u just get born or something..she got 20k names..1word..sellable stuff.. which leaves nothing for us... it's no magic..its math and monopoly hehe

•••
I'm honestly debating just liquidating what I can and just go live under a bridge, maybe try heroin not much point in trying anymore hard to not feel bitter when everyone else wins while I fight over scraps.

well.. cheap rent under bridge for sure but heroin could get expensive... look don't feel bad.. its.only her making regulr big xyz sales...so we are all scrap compared to her ...

•••
Don’t feel too bad . Unless you have tons of capital , everything is clearly rigged against regular people.

•••
well no. I mean she just regged 20k xyz names few years ago
and kept renewing em til xyz became interesting to buyers..

she didnt make xyz interesting to buyers.. they just go to her for xyz cause she has 20k most sellable names

Do you see a lot of people posting these kinds of numbers with frequency with any tld?

•••

If it makes you feel any better I turned down a five figure sale not to long ago.

Last edited:
•••
•••

I feel you Jason. It's a tough game. I've been here 17 years and I have seen 999 people try what Swetha did in other extensions and it just didn't pay off. Just find your niche and keep at it.

•••

I know you are frustrated. Some people seem so lucky when other people can barely sell one domain. You have to keep in mind the number of domains she owns. It costs a lot to hold all those domains. She took a gamble and it looks like its paying off.

•••
Congrats on the sales.

People need to understand this is a numbers game. If you have 20K quality domains you are going to make some sales. It is how most large portfolio domainers operate.

The money was made in the past acquiring these domains and renewing them for years, when there was hardly any interest. It seems like Web3 resurrected .XYZ out of irrelevancy.

This is not something that is easily repeatable. It is a unique situation.
That is why you really only see one person (or a handful) making the vast majority of these big .XYZ sales.

It is an exception to the rule, but they do happen from time to time. Sometimes faith in something is rewarded, many times though it is not.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If someone can make sales more power to them.

Though this is kind of an outlier situation. It is not like every domain investor is making $50K sales frequently.
In fact, I think it is safe to assume the majority of domain investors are losing money.

It is a hard business. There is no real path to follow. You have to make your own way and in this case @DNGear did that.

Brad

•••
what did world come to..xyz sales topping by far com and everyting else
Not even close.

In the last year NameBio shows $3.8M in reported .XYZ sales out of $181M total domain sales.
.COM alone is $146M.

It is true though that .XYZ has basically become the only new gTLD that has any real popularity when it comes to domain resale, probably more than all the others combined.

$3.8M .XYZ reported sales in the last year.
$3.3M all other reported new gTLD sales in the last year.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Do you see a lot of people posting these kinds of numbers with frequency with any tld?

no lol
but that is exactly my point

•••
Not even close.

In the last year NameBio shows $3.8M in reported .XYZ sales out of $181M total domain sales.
.COM alone is $146M.

It is true though that .XYZ has basically become the only new gTLD that has any real popularity when it comes to domain resale, probably more than all the others combined.

$3.8M .XYZ reported sales in the last year.
$3.3M all other reported new gTLD sales in the last year.

Brad

of.course when u add up all numbers and countless little com sales.each.day... the math is obvious.. my point is swetha xyz sales.. cause it's just her 99percent time obliterate all top com or other namebio sales... price wise... like bite the dust obliterate..

so yeah who would ever thought best com name and sale in namebio so often gets nailed by 50k 2nd rate xyz 1word ... regulearly.. in namebio.

that is insane. well let's all nicely wave the swetha xyz train we all missed and are too late for now .. and be happy for her .... well what's a wild guess at now.. half a million to 1milion in xyz sales per month now from looks of it for her...

Last edited:
•••
that is insane. well let's all nicely wave the swetha xyz train we all missed and are too late for now .. and be happy for her .... well what's a wild guess at now.. half a million to 1milion in xyz sales per month now from looks of it for her...

I wouldn't be too upset about missing the train unless you had the capital to invest in 20k+ domains. For most people, that alone is not even realistic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back