NameSilo

.us Surge in .us traffic

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

duceman

VIP Member
Impact
48
Has anyone noticed their .us traffic trending upwards over that past couple of weeks? I've noticed a steady rise in my .us traffic across the board over the last couple of weeks.

Ya thing G is changing to a geo model? (Matching searches from a country with ccTLD's from the same country)

I know, I know....."Stop drinking duceman" :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
2man, I have seen it also.

I have my names parked at Sedo and I have seen a dramatic increase this month in the views and the clicks. I cant explain it, but maybe someone can?
 
0
•••
.US is definitely getting more attention. Just read in the latest DNJournal sales that Nashville.us was bought by Rick Schwartz for 23k.
 
0
•••
I have seen a definite increase in my us traffic this month compared to last month. I didn't actually realize it until this thread, then I checked, and sure enough, a marked increase.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your responses guy's.

Let's try to remember to check again in the next few weeks to see if the trend stays steady.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back