Summer Party - Super Spam Thread!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,227
Here's your chance! The mods aren't looking! Spam away! :laugh:

_\|/_ _\|/_ _\|/_ _\|/_ _\|/_ _\|/_

Most entertaining spammer gets a cookie later.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bingo is the name of the dog on the Cracker Jack box.
 
0
•••
I googled "NamePros Spam" and this image came up.. LOL

cheapnp.gif
 
0
•••
A guy walks into a bar, sits down next to another guy and immediately notices the guy has a very large Bic cigarette lighter.

The first guy says “Wow, that’s a huge lighter…where did you get it?”
The guy replies “A genie from this bottle granted me one wish.”

“Great, can I try it?”
“Sure.”

The first guy rubs the bottle and the genie appears. “You are granted one wish” says the genie.

The guy says, “I want a million bucks!”
“Done” says the genie and disappears.

A few minutes go by and suddenly the bar door swings open and pouring in come ducks. Thousands and thousands of ducks falling all over each other through the bar door.

“I can’t believe this,” says the guy who had just placed his wish, “I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!”

The second guy then says, “Do you really think I wished for a 12 inch Bic?
 
0
•••
Visit my Blog

mwzd.com

and leave a comment to let me know you visited!
​
 
0
•••
Super Weapon!

 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
I googled "NamePros Spam" and this image came up.. LOL

cheapnp.gif

Thats way too funny!!!!!!!!, but I have to admit i like Rick's daily email list
 
0
•••
A Lawyer dies and goes to heaven. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St. Peter. “Hello mate” says St. Peter, “I’m sorry, no Lawyers in heaven.” “What?” exclaims the man, astonished. “You heard, no Lawyers.”

“But, but, but, I’ve been a good man”, replies the Lawyer. “Oh really”, says St. Peter. “What have you done, then ?” “Well” said the guy, “Three weeks before I died, I gave 10 dollars to the starving children in Africa”.

“Oh” says St.Peter. “anything else?” “Well, 2 weeks before I died I also gave 10 dollars to the homeless.” “Hmmm. Anything else?” “Yeah. A week before I died I gave 10 dollars to the Albanian orphans.”

“Okay”, said St. Peter, “You wait here a minute while I have a word with the boss.” Ten minutes pass before St. Peter returns.

He looks the bloke in the eye and says, “I’ve had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here’s your thirty dollars back, now f'off”
 
0
•••
6 pages so far... lot's of interesting content..... :p
 
0
•••
ABBA got their name by taking the first letter from each of their first names (Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny, Anni-frid.)
 
0
•••
5f484.jpg
 
0
•••
mwzd said:
Visit my Blog

mwzd.com

and leave a comment to let me know you visited!
​
Are mods allowed to Spam the Spam thread? ;)
 
0
•••
The Beatles song "Dear Prudence" was written about Mia Farrow's sister, Prudence, when she wouldn't come out and play with Mia and the Beatles at a religious retreat in India.

Cranberries are sorted for ripeness by bouncing them; a fully ripened cranberry can be dribbled like a basketball.


Kobe Kobe Kobe 3 point cranberry
 
0
•••
Spamaroooooo...

300px-
 
0
•••
The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
 
0
•••
totally? never knew that. yeah .hahahah thats funny. no wais. get out of my thread. ok you can stay. no waus I am so confused. alaoalaogjnewqaesrdftgyhjkml;.'jpnyhiot46e54wq2334aesrdftgyhuop[l]'
p
p[o'876jop[]\p[;
0k-]j890h876g5ve4c3w5qx64e7drt8fyg9uh0ijok-]lp
'
n[yb
v63u'hbvq4ktcj08v79fq53
 
0
•••
Who's that playing the piano on the "Mad About You" theme? It's Paul Reiser himself..


p[o'876jop[]\p[;
0k-]j890h876g5ve4c3w5qx64e7drt8fyg9uh0ijok-]lp
'
n[yb
v63u'hbvq4ktcj08v79fq53
 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
Spamaroooooo...

300px-

What is that supposed to show?
Using anonymous computers to send spam??
 
0
•••
Kelsey Grammar sings and plays the piano for the theme song of
Fraiser.
 
0
•••
1.jpg
 
0
•••
The male gypsy moth can "smell" the virgin female gypsy moth from 1.8
miles away.

Stay 1.9 miles away girls!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back