NameSilo

domain Summated.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

luijose

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I have recently received an offer for Summated.com, but haven't accepted it yet because I'm not sure what the value for this name could be. Estibot says that it should go for reg fee, as it does not have a website developed nor does it have previous SE ranking..

Let me know what you guys think.


Thank you! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mid $xx is good for it...
 
0
•••
Depends:
* Who's your client?
* How much is he offering?
* How much did you pay to capture that domain?
 
0
•••
Divo: Thanks! :)

JoshuaPz: Well, I don't really know who the client is. I got the offer through Sedo, paid a low fee to capture the domain after it expired, and the offer was Sedo's min offer.. If I knew more about the client or their needs, I would be in a better position to negociate.. :S
 
0
•••
The domain itself isn't worth much in my opinion, but the good news is that it's sort of name that only a company/person very specifically looking to brand their group with that domain would want. I'd counter with $250.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back