NameSilo

poll Suitable name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Most suitable name

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • D / E / W / I / I

votes
    6.9%
  • S / E / S / I / L / I

votes
    6.9%
  • C / A / R / T / U / V / O

votes
    41.4%
  • O / V / A / V / E

votes
    10.3%
  • T / E / W / I / I

votes
    0.0%
  • G / U / V / I / I

votes
    13.8%
  • I / W / A / V / O

votes
    6.9%
  • P / U / X / I / I

votes
    0.0%
  • R / I / W / I / I

vote
    3.4%
  • K / I / R / W/ O

votes
    10.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Abdullah Abdullah

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone

I am thinking of starting an online shop where a number of things will be sold , sort of drop-shipping, or affiliate marketing. I am planning to use short unique enough name that can work in all cases. Please vote and dont post the name in your post , but if you have to, please obfuscate it and provide a reason for choosing.

Many thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
3rd one down for me as it has cart in the name - shopping cart sprung to mind, was an impulse pick after glancing through them all

•••
3rd one down for me as it has cart in the name - shopping cart sprung to mind, was an impulse pick after glancing through them all
Thank you very much. Appreciate your time

•••
6th one down, easy to remember, looks brandable.

•••
G, specially the CVCV version not developed.

•••
almost the same for me

•••
3rd one down by default. but im not loving it

if you have the budget - maybe post in the 'request' section to see what you can get

•••
3rd one won't make confusion.

•••
•••
I like C / A / R / T / U / V / O but second choice is
O / V / A / V / E (pronounced oh - vayve)

I do not like the double "I" names.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
6th one down, easy to remember, looks brandable.
Thanks Moe, stars with G or K ?

Edited: Just re-read , starts with G, thank you very much for your time.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I voted for C/A?R/T/U/V/O primarily for the reason others mentioned (like the clear 'cart' related to your business). I think that would help people remember it with respect to your business, and also like the way that when you pronounce it most would be clear on the correct spelling.

If for some reason you don't go with that, my second choice would be I/W/A/V/O as I could see it as useful in cute promotion like "I wave to my stuff as it is safely shipped". It also sounds to me positive and upbeat as a name when pronounced with the A as in wave.

If you anticipate customers worldwide be sure to get views from different regions (like Asia) as there may be aspects of some of the words we miss from a Western perspective.

Best wishes for a successful business.

Bob

•••
I voted for C/A?R/T/U/V/O primarily for the reason others mentioned (like the clear 'cart' related to your business). I think that would help people remember it with respect to your business, and also like the way that when you pronounce it most would be clear on the correct spelling.

If for some reason you don't go with that, my second choice would be I/W/A/V/O as I could see it as useful in cute promotion like "I wave to my stuff as it is safely shipped". It also sounds to me positive and upbeat as a name when pronounced with the A as in wave.

If you anticipate customers worldwide be sure to get views from different regions (like Asia) as there may be aspects of some of the words we miss from a Western perspective.

Best wishes for a successful business.

Bob

Thank you very much Bob for your detailed post. Appreciate your time. The names in the poll are the names I thought of so the usual ranking I had is getting votes.

•••
I like C / A / R / T / U / V / O but second choice is
O / V / A / V / E (pronounced oh - vave)
Thank for voting x I was really expecting it to get more votes but looks like cart will lead the way

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back