news Subscription fees to go away at DNWE.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Josh and Josh from DNWE.com sent out an email tonight. No more subscription fees. Sellers will go back to paying 12% commission when selling a domain and buyers will no longer pay a DAN escrow fee when buying a domain. Personally I think it’s a …

Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This site was dead last I looked.

•••
Any site in 2023 that still makes you apply or register to see what they have, is doomed.

•••
Any site in 2023 that still makes you apply or register to see what they have, is doomed.
Unfortunately this seems to be the way everyone works these days. Everyone wants your data. Even most ecommerce sites won't let you check out as a guest and require you to sign up to buy a product. You'd think getting your money would be their main concern. As you say though it's not a sustainable business model.

•••
I guess it's by design, it's a private marketplace for wholesale acquisitions only. You need to exclude the retail buyers, so you need to make it private.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back