Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Submarina(.)net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hpersson

Established Member
Impact
2
Just got this from tdnam, does it have any real value?
Got pr2

Håvard
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Submarina - is a chain of fast-food restaurants http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarina

But Submarina - from Russian Submarine. And in Russia, many shops, restaurants, clubs have it name.


I think it's good name.
 
0
•••
I remeber the submarina shops when I was a kid. I don't know if they are still arournd, but I think this name is worth more than reg fee.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back