Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Low price domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hpersson

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi, recently bought a domain on tdnam, I am not sure what to do with it, and not sure if it has any reseller value.

What do you you guys think?

Lprice¨com (LowPrice)

Håvard
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low $XX - registration fee if undeveloped. :]
 
0
•••
GeneCosta said:
Low $XX - registration fee if undeveloped. :]

Tnx, at least I did't pay much for it.

I really gotta stop buying domains after a night out on the town.
 
0
•••
Hey, as long as you don't buy 123ABC-OH.com, you're sober enough. B-)

I rarely see half abbreviated domains cash in their expected value. There's always next time though. And it can still pitch a profit to the right customer.
 
1
•••
reg fee mate, good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back