Dynadot

domain Stylish Kits // com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are plural domains always bad?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

vote
    50.0%
  • No

vote
    50.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
The Olympics gave me an idea and I quickly took action. The singular form is gone. And I think I can still take something for this one.

@VadimK Iberica
@jhm

Guys, I'll appreciate your inputs

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Plurals aren't always bad at all. A simple example, a retailer selling smart shoes would probably rather own "smart shoes dot com" than "smart shoe dot com" (shoes indicates they have a "range" of shoes, than one shoe)

For Stylish Kits (essentially stylish sports clothes), I would probably prefer a word like "cool" instead of "stylish", mainly as I see this aimed at children the whole stylish / cool kits thing, the way I'm viewing it

Cool Kits - Lower thousands
Stylish Kits - Lower hundreds (with the right buyer)

Last edited:
•••
Plurals aren't always bad at all. A simple example, a retailer selling smart shoes would probably rather own "smart shoes dot com" than "smart shoe dot com" (shoes indicates they have a "range" of shoes, than one shoe)

For Stylish Kits (essentially stylish sports clothes), I would probably prefer a word like "cool" instead of "stylish", mainly as I see this aimed at children the whole stylish / cool kits thing, the way I'm viewing it

Cool Kits - Lower thousands
Stylish Kits - Lower hundreds (with the right buyer)

Thank you very much for your valuable input.

Edit: Putting it on search. It's mostly about sports kits.

Last edited:
•••
@topakins A further point as to why I think its aimed "more" at children is because young boys and girls like looking good when they're playing sports with their friends and the parents like seeing their kids look good. As adults, I would say it is generally (not always, got to be careful with what I say) women who are concerned with style (in other words, looking good) more than men when it comes to playing some sport, cutting the market significantly ...in my opinion

Men Googling "stylish kits" for their game of football with the boys ...not so convinced

Last edited:
•••
Who said plurals are bad? :) UsedCars, MyCakes, GetTickets etc - if it's something you can sell (items!) - these are awesome names.
Kits you can sell, however I also think that ''stylish'' it's not the best word here. It's probably sellable, with the right price, good amount of patience and to the right person. You can put mid to high $$$, but leave Minimal offer to a very minimum and see if there is any demand.

Good luck!

•••
Who said plurals are bad? :) UsedCars, MyCakes, GetTickets etc - if it's something you can sell (items!) - these are awesome names.
Kits you can sell, however I also think that ''stylish'' it's not the best word here. It's probably sellable, with the right price, good amount of patience and to the right person. You can put mid to high $$$, but leave Minimal offer to a very minimum and see if there is any demand.

Good luck!

Thanks. I really appreciate your input.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back