Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Stupid question

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
10
This is a stupid question but if you bear with me, I'll appreciate it.

I have registered an account at namecheap, and I want to transfer/push a domain to someone. Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't figure out how. :p Any help would be appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
click manage domains

then click the domain name

then push to another user

enter your pass
enter username
and click

DONE :D
 
0
•••
heh, or read the manual/help file :-D
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
click manage domains

then click the domain name

then push to another user

enter your pass
enter username
and click

DONE :D

:) Thanks, :lol: I told you it was a dumb question. I got it figured out now, though. Thanks very much.
 
0
•••
no problem

No questions are dumb B-)
 
0
•••
Oooh! My doctor has a poster that says that...or something very similar.
 
0
•••
B-)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Lord
Oooh! My doctor has a poster that says that...or something very similar.
:lol:
 
0
•••
Nicely done, DotLeader ... thanks! :)
 
0
•••
if you look in a company's FAQ it should tell you how
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back