Dynadot

Streak of dead transactions

NameSilo
Watch
Not sure if this is a trend, but have had 2 DAN transactions and 1 domainagent transaction die on the vine after agreeing to price in the last month. Feels like this is odd. Not sure if it's a streak of bad luck or if hackers are looking for vulnerabilities to take domains? Anyway, thought i would mention it...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's for sure! I have not used Epik pages myself and never will if they are doing that.

I think the Epik SSL landers are beyond awesome...I think they are the best available.

Its just when using a ppc provider, when the link is clicked at that provider it will go to the markeplace listings rather than going to the SSL's. I am hoping it is a simple coding change they can do when the time is available.

ADD: it (click traffic) goes to a page with the name and available options to buy/contact...it is just that a search box is available to look for other names. I wanted to make it clear that it does not go to the 'general' marketplace.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back