NameSilo

Strange happenings from low traffic site.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Post CLOSED.
thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It might be the genre of your site, and that attracts them.
I have no clue why, that's just what I think xD

•••
Somebody offered me xxx per month to show one banner on one page

What is the page-rank of that page?

•••
i had a similar thing happen to me not so long ago. they were an advertising agency. I told them that i didnt get much traffic and they said they didnt care because they thought the traffic they would get from me, although low, would be fairly well targeted

•••
What is the page-rank of that page?
PR 4

i had a similar thing happen to me not so long ago. they were an advertising agency. I told them that i didnt get much traffic and they said they didnt care because they thought the traffic they would get from me, although low, would be fairly well targeted

Yes even a small amount of targeted traffic from me will be a lot cheaper than the same amount from paying google.

•••
who cares! just take advantage of it ;)

•••
Take, I wouldn't worry about it, you have the demand and ability to supply.

•••
budget said:
Somebody offered me xxx per month to show one banner on one page and didn't even ask what sort of traffic the site gets.

Often, an advertiser will send out 'feelers' like this to dozens (or hundreds) of potential sites at a time regardless of traffic etc. Once one of the websites responds to the inquiry, THEN they ask the important questions like how much traffic, etc. It's a lot easier for them to deal with questioning a small handful of people rather than all of them.

•••
I did take the xxx, It will be interesting to see if he comes back for another month.

I done my homework and his banners seem to be on allot of content related websites.

•••
I say as long as the advertised site is OK
Go for it ,after all,is that not a primary function of your site, to earn income

Last edited:
•••
budget said:
I did take the xxx, It will be interesting to see if he comes back for another month.

I done my homework and his banners seem to be on allot of content related websites.

What's his site? I'm curious.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back