Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Stock domain - RecentIPOs.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill36

Established Member
Impact
201
Hey Everyone,

Just renewed my stock domain for a 2nd year and I wanted to get some input from fellow domainers. I've thought about turning it into a website/blog that posts, well, news on Recent IPO Offerings on the NYSE.

Thoughts on the name itself?

Thanks,
Bill
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good for a blog with AdSense ads. If the content is updated regularly, some chance of revenue.

Even though i like the domain myself, the wholesale price above $300 should be a rocky one.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input! I think I am going to attempt a blog. Just need to find a good source for the content.
 
0
•••
Bump. Any other suggestions or input?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back