IT.COM

domain RecentIPOs.com | Stock domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello Everyone,

Just hand reg'd this domain RecentIPOs.com. If you are unfamiliar with an IPO, it is an initial public offering when a private company or corporation raises investment capital by offering its stock to the public for the first time.

I figured I could develop this into a site using API data, if available, to show recent IPOs that have hit the market.

Thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think this is an excellent name. Being an investor myself, this name looks like very useful, trustable and can have great significance.
Development is the best option for this one. You can later monetize it with brokerage firm advertising, promotions, reports etc.
This could be a great name for a consultancy and can find multiple usage.

I'd say hold onto this one for low xxxx if you wish to sell. If not, development is the best option.
Check out MoneyControl(dot)com for ideas on development.

•••
Perfect, thank you for the response. I agree with you! I definitely want to develop this. I know there is a bunch of API data that I could use for Recent IPO prices.

•••
Any other thoughts on this domain?

Have yet to develop it, but wondering if I should park it and monetize or try to develop with adsense?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back