Domain Empire

domain Perfect domain to learn everything - Onestopedia.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

niyasdeen

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!
I would like to get an appraisal for my new domain registered with GD.

Onestopedia.com

Pedia at the suffix generally means learning content. For example encyclopedia, wikipedia, investopedia and so on. So I thought to create a domain to learn anything and everything (politics, news, sports, musics, trade, stock, etc....)

Please give your appraisal. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So I thought to create a domain to learn anything and everything (politics, news, sports, musics, trade, stock, etc....)
You mean just like Wikipedia?

Zero value imo.

•••
Agreed. Pretty lame domain name. OneStop.com would be a killer name. The extra -pedia part makes it all but worthless.

Sure you can develop it out and try to sell the site, but this a domaining forum, so... as a domain - no good.

•••
You mean just like Wikipedia?

Zero value imo.
Not exactly like Wikipedia. In Wikipedia, you have to go to another tab if you wanna learn more. But onestopedia.com is like a single website where you can access everything inside the website.

Anyway thanks for your comment.

•••
Agreed. Pretty lame domain name. OneStop.com would be a killer name. The extra -pedia part makes it all but worthless.

Sure you can develop it out and try to sell the site, but this a domaining forum, so... as a domain - no good.
Thanks for your comment

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back