GrabPopcorn

IllegalEntry

CheapOnlineClasses

ClearDebtFast

StickyWrap

ColdCoats

GetsBets

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Benz is trademark or well known mark of
I don't find a TM of Benz related to Mercedes Benz. But do find over 14000 domains regged starting with Benz, and doubt they're all owned by Mercedes. Though it's been dropped 3 times in 16 years, I think you're fine with UsedBenz,com.

•••
I don't find a TM of Benz related to Mercedes Benz. But do find over 14000 domains regged starting with Benz, and doubt they're all owned by Mercedes. Though it's been dropped 3 times in 16 years, I think you're fine with UsedBenz,com.

Thanks for the input, could you provide your opinion of the value of the domain?

•••
StickyWrap and GetsBets 500-1000
Others <100

•••
StickyWrap and GetsBets 500-1000
Others <100

Thanks for the response, could you explain why you don't see commercial value in usedbenz, cheaponlineclasses, and cleardebtfast?

•••
Benz is trademark or well known mark of
Three word is tough sell

•••
•••
Thanks for the input, could you provide your opinion of the value of the domain?
Sorry, I don't do appraisals. They're just false hope guesses.

•••
UsedBenz
What you have in mind when you registered it?

Thanks for your opinion hawkeye
Cant put a value on that

•••
how did u check how many domains are reged with a keyword ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back