Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Steve's New System (Almost)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
149
Hey everyone,

I've been looking into buying a new system that runs my racing game (Nascar Racing 2003 Season) better on a budget. Right now, I only have $225, and the system I'm looking at is $414. I'll need to make $200 somehow. :lol:

Anyway...

Case + Power
DVD Burner
RAM
Motherboard
Hard Drive
Video Card
Processor

I'm not sure what's compatible with what... does anybody know if this system will work, and if there's anything that I can do differently?

What other parts will I need? The sound card isn't a big deal to me. I don't know what cords/cables are necessary.

I'd really appreciate any help!

Steve
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back