Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Statistics ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

advaita

Established Member
Impact
55
1 week ago I parked my first domain name with Namedrive - I would appreciate if those with some experience could tell me if these statistics are good, bad or indifferent.

Views 310
Clicks 105
CTR 34%
$ 34.15

Is this any good, average, bad ? Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
it's a lot better than any of my parked domains. the ctr is decent, but you may be able to squeeze out a bit more ctr and ppc with some keyword and template tweaking.

what domain is it that's getting 40+ visitors/day?
 
0
•••
advaita said:
1 week ago I parked my first domain name with Namedrive - I would appreciate if those with some experience could tell me if these statistics are good, bad or indifferent.

Views 310
Clicks 105
CTR 34%
$ 34.15

Is this any good, average, bad ? Thanks.

WOW! wish i could say that! i have one domain that generates more PPC due to high advertiser payments, but i don't get anywhere NEAR the views or clicks. Grats!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the comments guys/gals. Shockie, I did just recently change the keywords I was using. Initially I was using a lot of adjectives which I thought sounded relevant but after looking at bidtool where they tell you how much words are 'worth' I changed to nouns relating to the site content - stuff people might actually want to buy. But so far it doesn't seem to have made much difference, I still get around 10 c a click.
 
0
•••
I still get around 10 c a click.
How did you make $34.15 on 105 clicks?
 
0
•••
Wow, i was not knowing that parking domains can generate so much revenue...
 
0
•••
Thats a great income man.
I have a parked domain with 50 visits a day and getting only 10 $ per month :(
 
0
•••
What is the domain? That is awesome!
 
0
•••
If that's your first domain, it's an amazing buy.
 
0
•••
I think that domain is doing pretty well, what category is the domain? I'm pretty happy with a domain I bought for reg fee about 10 days ago.. check out stats below..

Uniques - 48
Clicks - 16
Revenue - $138.32

Loving it :tu:
 
0
•••
you are all destroying me in the parking business... lol

only about $2 for the month of january :(
 
0
•••
Good question verbster - I must have made a mistake when copying the dollars - the clicks are right but I didnt make anyway near 34 dollars - I dont know where I got that number from - I average around 10 c a click so on ther 105 clicks I made just over 10 dollars. It's an adult site and the name is actually very close to a sports site, a French TV channel blog and a Japanese pop group - all unknown to me at the time - so maybe I've been getting a lot of type-ins

Plus I've just seen that if you type the name into Google - Canadawet - it comes out No. 1 in the list

Premium how are you getting $ 138 for 16 clicks ? I assume it's a developed site, is that sort of rate normal for developed sites ?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi advaita, i just saw ur canadawet.com, I like it. U did good colour selection. It looks an adult site and also a normal site. Good design
 
0
•••
advaita said:
the clicks are right but I didnt make anyway near 34 dollars - I dont know where I got that number from - I average around 10 c a click so on ther 105 clicks I made just over 10 dollars.
If it is parked at NameDrive. Then maybe that $34 is the RPM. The revenue shows before the views and clicks.
Anyway, it is really nice for first domain :) Good luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the compliments guys/gals :) The colours are not too difficult to choose as it's just a matter of clicking on templates - although some of their colours don't look too appealing, so I went with the more friendly ones.
 
0
•••
Premium said:
I think that domain is doing pretty well, what category is the domain? I'm pretty happy with a domain I bought for reg fee about 10 days ago.. check out stats below..

Uniques - 48
Clicks - 16
Revenue - $138.32

Loving it :tu:

Poker? or what.
 
0
•••
Insurance, a parked domain.
 
0
•••
which parking provider, im not seeing anything like that parked.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back