NameSilo

Even more Sedo frustration.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

garylnunn

New Member
Impact
1
I've had an ongoing issue with Sedo because I don't believe their statistics are correct. I have a large handful of domains that have ZERO hits, but yet I have personally visited them, multiple times, over a week, from different computers with different IP address - but they still say ZERO uniques.

I recently had a domain in an eBay auction. The auction counter registered 1245 views. Out of those 1245 views, according to my logs, 780 people followed the link to the Sedo parked page.

However, the statistics at Sedo only showed 4 (yes FOUR) unique hits.

So I have to wonder how many advertiser clicks Sedo was paid for but not reported on statistics I see?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well I have a different experience. I sometimes see unique visits for domains not even parked with Sedo. I informed them about it but never heard back. So kinda just left the matter. Anyway, I just have a couple of domains there now.
 
0
•••
Sedo stats are rubbish

I had a bunch of hits on my sites while at Sedo (which of course produced zero clicks) but three other parking programs showed no hits whatsoever.

I suspect it's people previewing the domain for purchase.

A million hits with no clicks are even worse than few hits & no clicks. :imho:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back