2 character .com ?

Hello! I need some sales statistics!
NN .com .net .org
LN .com .net .org
NL .com .net .org
LN .com .net .org
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!! Will add rep+

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
c6.com have SOLD???
or just selling?

•••
what a bargain price 12k.

•••
TheLegendaryJP said:
Staskul just won it on ebay. :)

hmm...a great buy

•••
That's an outstanding name staskul! Congrats

•••
it's been 24h and I've yet to hear back from staskul. I have sent him a payment reminder right after auction closed and a PM here at NamePros at 11:24am. His last activity today was 1:34pm and has YET to respond.

This is quite confusing, especially from a DNOA founding member. I CLEARLY requested a $2,000 non-refundable deposit. So far I've received NO communication whatsoever.

I will wait for a few more hours and see how it goes but i'm deeply surprised that he ha s chosen to NOT communicate with me at ALL!

rgds,
SM

•••
might be your lucky day cos it sold way too cheap, tho not trying to jinx it

•••
this is the email I just got from this DNOA FOUNDING MEMBER - JUST NOW on ebay

Question from olegkuleshov
olegkuleshov( 7)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: C6.COM - SUPER RARE 2 LETTER/CHARACTER LN.COM DOMAIN - (280016056821)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
olegkuleshov is the winner.

Hello! I'm so sorry, bid was a mistake. Because of errors with my browser, I made a bid by accident.

it's hilarious - errors on your browser made the bid higher? and when was that 4 days ago but you still didn't do anything?

-RJ-/Mods I am a DNOA member myself, if this is how DNOA members behave in auctions then we have simply failed. I expect him to receive a WARNING and have his DNOA removed..

staskul - you'll be receiving a negative feedback SHORTLY and a non-paying bidder warning too...

thanks for wasting my time..

•••
How do you "Accidently" bid on something - or make a mistake ? - There are ways to remove a bid way before the closing to begin with .... :|

•••
i have no time right now to post something better but trust me I will DEMAND your DNOA membership is taken off... You don't waste people's time and I have to wait till Aug 20th before I can even fill a Non-Paying bidder form - so I'm out more than $500 listing fees & auction fees...

you should be ashamed of yourself - and at least have the decency to send me a PM - not come here read the thread log in back and forth 4 times and AFTER you see my post here go to Ebay and send me the STUPID excuse - you undermine my intelligence and that pisses me off...

You could have RETRACTED your bid - you could have EMAILED Me before auction closed to REMOVE your bid - you could have CALLED me or EMAILED me but you chose to act this way..

beware of the concequences my friend...

I have requested in the DNOA area that your membership be REMOVED as you CLEARLY don't deserve to be a member..
http://www.namepros.com/dnoa-organization/227698-request-to-remove-dnoa-membership-staskul.html

Last edited:
•••
A bid on Ebay takes 2 clicks/screens to make it happen.....did his browser double click???

DAMN IE... I am going to FF

•••
Sorry for all the troubles, I hope things get sorted out.

•••
This is a PM I just got from our friend....

"This is namepros, not ebay! So, If you want, keave feedback there
WInner of C6.com is not I, but I know him, he listed some my domains at ebay. Please delete your feedback here. At ebay you can leave it, If you want.
There was real problem with Opera, I wanted to bid $1200, but now $12000! It is very big summ for 1 domain, I think.
I hope that you will understand..."

No I don't understand, as you bid $12,000 on August 9th the auction was listed on August 8th and in few minutes it was already at $11,000 so you REALLY couldn't BID $1200 a day later - and NO I DON'T UNDERSTAND how $12000 is a BIG SUM for ONE DOMAIN. You should be BANNED from NamePros

•••
Very interesting. Same user has placed a bid currently on one of my domains at Afternic (8-4.com). The bid has met the reserve and looks like he will be the winner of said name shortly.

I will obviously expect him to uphold his part of the agreement to purchase the domain per his bid. I have received quite a few bids this year at afternic where the potential buyers never completed the escrow. It's getting quite annoying and I may start choosing to pursue enforcement to send a message to these people "fishing" and wasting my time.

•••
maroulis said:
... You don't waste people's time and I have to wait till Aug 20th before I can even fill a Non-Paying bidder form - so I'm out more than $500 listing fees & auction fees...

A prime example of why eBay sucks for domain auctions! That are some exorbitant prices just to list a domain for auction!

Browser problem? Very poor excuse...

•••
c6.com is now -SOLD- to NameMatters @ DNF

•••
maroulis said:
c6.com is now -SOLD- to NameMatters @ DNF
This is good news. Glad that things worked out. Staskul owes you at the very minimum, the listing and final value fees at ebay.

•••
Steve glad you sold the name... DNOA must enact a provision to immediately remove there logo from people like staskul NO MATTER where the transaction takes place you are representing DNOA and if you screw people around using that organizations good name and seal then whats the point in the rest of us having it, outsiders could categorize all DNOA members as scammers with a logo.

Shame Shame

•••
TT said:
Steve glad you sold the name... DNOA must enact a provision to immediately remove there logo from people like staskul NO MATTER where the transaction takes place you are representing DNOA and if you screw people around using that organizations good name and seal then whats the point in the rest of us having it, outsiders could categorize all DNOA members as scammers with a logo.

Shame Shame

TOTALLY agree - otherwise it will become another ebay :/

•••
TheLegendaryJP said:
Good luck paxton :)

The funny part is he started this thread, seen examples most all LN dot coms now in the 5 figs yet wanted to bid $1,200...lol On a name RJ already had at $11,000 in the first 15 minutes ? The guys full of crap. DNOA, years as a member, lots of post. makes no difference, he's a dressed up turd at best.
True to form, he has yet to honor his bid at Afternic. It has been ten days since the auction ended and the agreement to purchase the domain became binding. The Escrow manager just sent out another reminder message. I'll keep you updated. :td:

•••
as per my previous requests HE SHOULD BE BANNED - he doesn't deserve to carry the DNOA signature...

•••
I too have recently had a large transaction with Maroulis and it was quick and pleasant as can be. Hope that he gets refunded by staskul.

•••
Sorry to hear that. I am glad that Steve found another buyer.

•••
Threads Merged , As there may have been others affected - Not just Maroulis ...

The general consensus between A few Staff and Forum Leaders so far is at the Very least :

1) We will allow a Negative Trader Rating Here at Namepros.
2) Anyone with complaints of this nature should Report it to DNOA so it is on record (where it can show as an unresolved complaint on their public profile).
-and- Possible suspension if the ethics committee so decides.

It does add to the Fire for me that this "so called" Browser error costed Maroulis listing fees ...

I'll check with Paxton to see the outcome of his earlier statement.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back