IT.COM

Standalone BIN button for landing pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anf

Established Member
Impact
Hi, are there any escrow companies that provide "Buy Now" buttons for custom landing pages (Except escrow.com)?

Before I saw that at escrowdomains.com, but now I cannot find it.
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From what I've heard recently, DAN is providing API so you can set it up on your own landing page. It includes buy it now button, the comission is 5%. I already stumbled across many custom landers with integrated DAN form. So could be a solution.

•••
DAN is providing API so you can set it up on your own landing page
I cannot find any mention of this on DAN.com? Could you provide some examples?
P.S. May be other options? A am designing my own marketplace, so "buy now" buttons would be handy.

•••
I haven't investigated how to access the API myself but Reza (DAN CEO) on the recent DNW podcast mentioned that many marketplaces already using it to embed the DAN form. So probably you could ask about it in chat on their site if you're at all interested in a solution like this :)

Last edited:
•••
It is mentioned in this article at DomainInvesting.com, and looks like one instance is an Efty/DAN integration.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back