Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I am asking you please to appraise this domain:- StaffingWise.com

Thanks very much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like it a lot.

Staffing (both temp and permanent staffing) is a massive business and the commissions are huge. It's an industry that's only getting bigger as corporations move towards hiring contracting / freelancers instead of full-time employees (at least that's the way we seem to be heading)

The downside is that there aren't a lot of sales for the prefix. Staffing prefix only has 7 small sales in the last 5 years

The upside is that the wise suffix is very popular. 150 sales in the past 5 years.

The appraisal tools don't like this name as much as I do. Estibot has it at $360 and GD has it $1,425.

Is this were my name, I'd price it in the 5-10K range and would be willing to wait a long time for the right buyer to come along. If you want to move it faster, then $1,500 - $2,500 BIN range is fair.

•••
Nice brandable. Would've thought it'd be taken in more TLDs and have more end user demand. Again that brings potential value down, similarly to your other domain MagicLoans.

I think maybe $3k-7k to end user. Around $250-300 reseller.

Good luck.

•••
I like it a lot.

Staffing (both temp and permanent staffing) is a massive business and the commissions are huge. It's an industry that's only getting bigger as corporations move towards hiring contracting / freelancers instead of full-time employees (at least that's the way we seem to be heading)

The downside is that there aren't a lot of sales for the prefix. Staffing prefix only has 7 small sales in the last 5 years

The upside is that the wise suffix is very popular. 150 sales in the past 5 years.

The appraisal tools don't like this name as much as I do. Estibot has it at $360 and GD has it $1,425.

Is this were my name, I'd price it in the 5-10K range and would be willing to wait a long time for the right buyer to come along. If you want to move it faster, then $1,500 - $2,500 BIN range is fair.

•••
Thanks for your valuable feedback Barman. I am tempted to bolt this on to an affiliate website with a view to generate CPA leads.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back