NameSilo

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Stable coins’ rise has echoes of Bretton Woods

Fifty years ago, an embattled Richard Nixon dropped a monetary bombshell: the dollar would no longer be pegged to gold. The currency markets were thrown into chaos as the mechanism that underpinned fixed exchange rates was killed off overnight. The Bretton Woods era had ended and a new monetary order took shape.

Until now, it has lasted without serious challenges. For many currencies, floating rates remain the norm. Bar the euro, there have been no other major multilateral attempts to return to a system of fixed exchange rates.

But the introduction of so-called global stable coins by the private sector suggests there is still interest in returning to a Bretton Woods style monetary order.

https://www.ft.com/content/4bb77dd2-ad49-4f26-990a-cf6513b54057

•••
•••
•••
I’m not one for name dropping but some domains open doors.

A7A07509-C829-466D-BA66-D5C22AB03B19.jpeg

•••
Any idea on valuation for "CryptoTips.com" ?

•••
•••
I just added CBDC+Technologies. Some absurdly hopeful person has the singular up for $25,439,840.

Dream big guys, but try to keep your two feet on the ground.

Last edited:
•••
•••
50 Years After Going Off Gold, the Dollar Must Go for Crypto

"I feel in my bones that trying to compete with China to build the best central bank digital currency is a mug’s game. The American way is to let innovation rip. Avichal Garg of Electric Capital is right in thinking that the best strategy to preserve the dominance of the dollar is precisely to encourage the international adoption of dollar-linked stablecoins, rather than to stamp them out."

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...nixon-the-gold-standard-and-a-bitcoin-bonanza

•••
•••
•••
Good stablecoins, a protocol for money, and digital wallets: the formula to fix our broken payment system

“I’ve repeatedly heard variations of the argument that the payments and financial services industry shouldn’t let Facebook be part of these innovations. I’ve heard multiple conversations about how this proposal would be so great if only Facebook wasn’t involved.

First, Facebook is already an actor in the payments industry, and has been for some time. We started Facebook Payments in 2009 and in the last four quarters we enabled more than $100 billion in payment volume. We have thriving person-to-person payments products at scale in the US and abroad, and we’re properly regulated to do a lot more. People and businesses in over 160 countries use our platform to make payments in 55 currencies. People can shop, make in-game purchases, donate, and purchase events across our family of apps.

Second, I’ve found this line of thinking profoundly un-American.” - David Marcus

https://medium.com/@davidmarcus/goo...ormula-to-fix-our-broken-payment-f11f59fc92d7

•••
Last edited:
•••
A Facebook digital wallet is coming!

FB declined to comment on which Stablecoin(s) Novi might hold following reports that it has been exploring working with a stablecoin other than the long-awaited Diem coin.

Any such Novi/Stablecoin partnership will instantly propel the status to a ‘Global Stablecoin’.

We are currently exploring and actively seeking to launch an on-ramp/Global Stablecoin wallet that supports NFT’s.

We’re just looking for the right people to make it happen!

DM’s open.

77AAD668-79AB-4CAA-ADA8-7B39D0AAFDC8.jpeg

•••
•••
8-20-21
$119,829,174,334
Market Capitalization
$73,932,783,253
Trading Volume

8-20-20 Marketcap
16B

Started this year:
39B

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
: you cant just buy an NFT and expect appreciation.

Jmho

You are the ONLY one here assuming others "here" are buying just "any" nft and hoping for gains....

That's were you're wrong.

Then making fun of folks, tech, projects, innovation .....for things you don't get or know anything about.....this does not make you look good mate.

It's called DYOR and then make your best purchase decision.

What you CAN do is buy the base layer token and benefit from platform growth. Don't waste $ on jpgs.

Jmho

SMH...

JPGS are JPGS if they have not been Minted....

A NFT is a "Non Fungible TOKEN".....please take a break and focus on something else

I'm done here.

Last edited:
•••
Fed Governor Waller Comes Out Strongly Against Central Bank Digital Currencies, Praising Alternative Currency Based Private Payment Systems Such As Stablecoins

Waller’s view is that Stablecoins are private, fully backed money that would solve the payment problem without involving the Fed is based on what he calls the division of labor between the Fed and the private sector.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/vipinbharathan/2021/08/19/fed-governor-waller-comes-out-strongly-against-central-bank-digital-currencies-praising-alternative-currency-based-private-payment-systems-such-as-stablecoins

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back