IT.COM

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The digital euro: Something Europe can’t afford to get wrong

Europe must recognize not only the importance of the digital euro for the future of the European economy but also the need for different types of a digital euro. Ideally, this should include not only a euro central bank digital currency (CBDC) but also separate, euro-referenced stablecoins and other modes.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/the-digital-euro-something-europe-can-t-afford-to-get-wrong
Just renewed: DigitalEU.org

CBDC.foundation
CBDC.community

Last edited:
•••
•••
5D57B52D-C803-43B3-A7EF-B85D7AC2546C.webp

•••
•••
“Some commercial organizations' so-called stablecoins, especially global stablecoins, may bring risks and challenges to the international monetary system, and payments and settlement system, etc.,"

China’s Fan Yifei, a deputy governor of the People's Bank of China

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/chi...te-worried-about-some-digital-currencies.html

#GlobalStablecoins

In other words, China is about to ban Stablecoins which is effectively banning the US Dollar.

•••
•••
It is nice too see a live site " Stablecointrust(.)com"

Added: Stablecoinyield.com

Last edited:
•••
It is nice too see a live site " Stablecointrust(.)com"

Added: Stablecoinyield.com

USDC has grown by more than 3400% this year and supported more than $785 billion in on-chain transactions.

The tidal wave of interest in Stablecoin Domains is coming!

•••
•••
Global Payments Markets are currently valued at $35 Trilllion with M2 Money supply which includes cash, checking deposits, savings deposits and money market securities at $130 Trillion.

Last year USDC grew from $400 Million to $4 Billion and since 1st January it’s grown to $26 Billion.

And this is just one of the Stablecoins.

Do you see what’s happening here?

•••
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone in the Domaining space, in-particular everyone here on the forum from whom I’ve learned so much.

I’ve just landed a job working for Europe’s leading Stablecoin issuer e-Money.com so won’t be posting here as much.

I never in a million years thought that my blog on Global Stablecoins would get any serious recognition but they really liked the content I share and offered me a role.

I ultimately wanted to sell the domain but seems things have taken an unexpected turn. Looks like I’ll be holding onto it for the foreseeable.

I really don’t think any info this would of been possible without a decent name and goes to show how important domain names are if you want to get noticed.

Thanks again and GL to everyone invested in this niche.

Levi

Last edited:
•••
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone in the Domaining space, in-particular everyone here on the forum from whim I’ve learned so much.

I’ve just landed a job working for Europe’s leading Stablecoin issuer e-Money.com so won’t be posting here as much.

I never in a million years thought that my blog on Global Stablecoins would get any serious recognition but they really liked the content I share and offered me a role.

I ultimately wanted to sell the domain but seems things have taken an unexpected turn. Looks like I’ll be holding onto it for the foreseeable.

I really don’t think any info this would of been possible without a decent name and goes to show how important domain names are if you want to get noticed.

Levi
Goodluck !

•••
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone in the Domaining space, in-particular everyone here on the forum from whom I’ve learned so much.

Levi

I honestly think GlobalStableCoins is not a great name.

StableCoins is great and Also your StableTokens

I think they hired you because you became a professional in what you do! And because they think you will become an asset for them.

Good luck mate.

•••
I honestly think GlobalStableCoins is not a great name.

StableCoins is great and Also your StableTokens

I think they hired you because you became a professional in what you do! And because they think you will become an asset for them.

Good luck mate.

Thanks Elad, that’s means a lot coming from someone with experience.

StableTokens is definitely one of my best, but GlobalStablecoins is my baby and an EMD If Diem ever launches, then who knows. It’s a wild card to the big time for sure.

•••
I haven´t been around here for to long, so cant say I helped out much...
But congrats and good luck in your journey.

•••
Here’s why I believe ‘GlobalStablecoins.com’ has the potential to become one of the most valuable EMD’s (Exact Match Domains) in the history of Domaining!

——————————​

Top Federal Reserve officials have stated potential effects of the widespread adoption of a US global stablecoin (GSC).

“In my judgment, we do not need to fear stablecoins,” Mr. Quarles said. He argued that the Fed has a history of fostering private sector innovation and “a global U.S. dollar stablecoin network could encourage use of the dollar by making cross-border payments faster and cheaper. And it potentially could be deployed much faster and with fewer downsides”.

Global Stablecoins: Monetary Policy Implementation Considerations from the U.S. Perspective

https://www.federalreserve.gov/econ...tary-policy-implementation-considerations.htm

———————————​

Fan Yifei, Deputy Governor of the People’s Bank of China released the following statement "Some commercial organizations' so-called stablecoins, especially global stablecoins, may bring risks and challenges to the international monetary system, and payments and settlement system, etc.,"

China's central bank is 'quite worried' about global risks from some digital currencies

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/chi...te-worried-about-some-digital-currencies.html

——————————​

Like the domain or not, this is where there the battle is being fought!

China’s CBDC vs US Global Stablecoins!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I'm selling some high quality stablecoin names at wholesale prices if anyone is Interested.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Stablecoins have grown $13 Billion in the last 30 days which is more than some niches (that I won’t mention because they are clearly being manipulated on this forum) have grown in their entire existence.

This niche is FIRE 🔥

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen,

‘Bringing together regulators will enable us to assess the potential benefits of stablecoins while mitigating risks they could pose to users, markets, or the financial system.’

https://www.wsj.com/articles/risks-...t-attention-of-yellen-fed-and-sec-11626537601

Last edited:
•••
Stablecoins have grown $13 Billion in the last 30 days which is more than some niches (that I won’t mention because they are clearly being manipulated on this forum) have grown in their entire existence.

This niche is FIRE 🔥

‘Bringing together regulators will enable us to assess the potential benefits of stablecoins while mitigating risks they could pose to users, markets, or the financial system.’

https://www.wsj.com/articles/risks-...t-attention-of-yellen-fed-and-sec-11626537601

Thing is for companies, they will probably use only a few relevant names such as StableCoins.com or other names without stable in it.

Just my honest opinion.

•••
Thing is for companies, they will probably use only a few relevant names such as StableCoins.com or other names without stable in it.

Just my honest opinion.
Same for every niche :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back