NameSilo

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I suspect he's only talking future tense. He may be high domaining like the rest of us 😆....I can relate!

The thing is, there is usually a difference in sale price for legal terms vs marketing terms used in B2C. I don't think that most people are aware of the term "global stablecoins". It's not even on the Wikipedia page for stablecoins. So Stablecoin(s).com will sell to a company looking for the lost marketable term on the retail end of the industry...

Oh they will know the term soon enough. Trust me on this.

•••
At $20 billion in circulation, representing over 500% growth since January, USDC just became the 8th leading cryptocurrency in the world and the fastest growing dollar digital currency.

C531B3FF-DEDA-4AE9-B1D1-D8736B81A041.jpeg

•••
I suspect he's only talking future tense. He may be high domaining like the rest of us 😆....I can relate!

The thing is, there is usually a difference in sale price for legal terms vs marketing terms used in B2C. I don't think that most people are aware of the term "global stablecoins". It's not even on the Wikipedia page for stablecoins. So Stablecoin(s).com will sell to a company looking for the lost marketable term on the retail end of the industry...

Future tense is OK, but you need to have a ground for the claim that you are going to make the biggest sale in 21 22 by far.

Claim need to be strong enough to say that and market size is not a claim.

If there are respectable declined offers, that's a different story.

•••
Future tense is OK, but you need to have a ground for the claim that you are going to make the biggest sale in 21 22 by far.

Claim need to be strong enough to say that and market size is not a claim.

If there are respectable declined offers, that's a different story.

I’ve got interest as you can well imagine with what’s going on right now.

Some from China, some from the U.S. That’s all I’m saying right now.

•••
JP Morgan reports that Tether has become one of the biggest money market funds in the world, holding more commercial paper than companies like Amazon and Google.

2A8A769E-DBA6-4F32-80E3-703F9AC2D7E5.png

Last edited:
•••
I have StableCoinsMarket in King
But think too long and the "s" kills it .

•••
I’ve got interest as you can well imagine with what’s going on right now.

Some from China, some from the U.S. That’s all I’m saying right now.

Good luck mate, just not fond of these kind of posts.

•••
Good luck mate, just not fond of these kind of posts.

This is a place where people share their dreams, hopes and predictions based 100% on faith. I think it's a form of self medication. I don't see anything wrong with it because this is not a strict platform. If they are not being realistic you can bet that reality will sober them up sooner or later 😆....

I have zero hope for "Global stablecoins"... I think the global part is completely unnecessary and experience in domaining will tell you that while there are some exceptional record sales, domains that long very rarely sell for much.... It's like branding with "global crypto currencies", but you've got to let people dream. You never know, it might come true!

Last edited:
•••
This is a place where people share their dreams, hopes and predictions based 100% on faith. I think it's a form of self medication. I don't see anything wrong with it because this is not a strict platform. If they are not being realistic you can bet that reality will sober them up sooner or later 😆....

I have zero hope for "Global stablecoins"... I think the global part is completely unnecessary and experience in domaining will tell you that while there are some exceptional record sales, domains that long very rarely sell for much.... It's like branding with "global crypto currencies", but you've got to let people dream. You never know, it might come true!

The term ‘Global Stablecoins’ refers to a specific type of Stablecoin (those with global reach) and is acknowledged by

1) The Federal Reserve
2) The European Central Bank...

I won’t go on because I can’t be bothered.

This is an exact match term for what will be the biggest currencies on the planet.

If you’ve followed the space like I have, and see it unfolding in real time before your eyes you’d be a believer like me.

•••
•••
I got a Fake offer...anyone here :)....but getting good traffic.
Fake offer.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am looking for a domain that would give me an alternative to USDT. I do like Tether but the recent events aren't very comforting.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
PayPal Will Let Customers Withdraw Crypto, Exec Says

"We want them to be able to take the crypto they acquired with us and take it to the destination of their choice," says Jose Fernandez da Ponte.

“It absolutely makes sense that central banks will issue their own tokens,” he said. But he did not accept the common view that only one out of stablecoins or CBDCs would become dominant.

“Sometimes we position the debate as CBDCs versus stablecoins, but it’s a bit of a fake debate. There is no trade-off. We think they will co-exist.”

https://www.coindesk.com/paypal-will-let-customers-withdraw-crypto-exec-says

Last edited:
•••
Mastercard Exec Shares Thoughts on Crypto Rewards, Stablecoin and CBDC Plans

Aligning itself with the concept of stablecoins is hardly surprising from Mastercard: The head-spinning volatility of cryptocurrencies presents an obvious obstacle to adoption for merchants.

“We announced recently that we will support stablecoins on our network, and that’s because stablecoins don’t have volatility,” Turner said, adding that Mastercard aims to give consumers options, while essentially doing the type of things that they’re used to.

“It could be stablecoins today, it can be our normal card network other days, it can be an ACH for other things. We’re a multi-rail organization,” she said.

https://lnkd.in/ebrqnSU

#Stablecoins #cbdcs

•••
•••
•••
•••
What I find amazing about this Forum is that people can get really excited about the crappiest of niches, yet when presented with information that should get the forum in a frenzy, absolutely nothing. It’s just weird.

#stablecoins THE hottest topic in the world right now!

😂

Last edited:
•••
What I find amazing about this Forum is that people can get really excited about the crappiest of niches, yet when presented with information that should get the forum in a frenzy, absolutely nothing. It’s just weird.

#stablecoins THE hottest topic in the world right now!

😂

That may be true. We're just waiting for something huge that will be reported very soon. :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
That may be true. We're just waiting for something huge that will be reported very soon. :xf.wink:

something huge??? Jeebus, how huge does it need to be to inject a bit of life into this thread?

Mastercard, Facebook, Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Visa, JP Morgan, Apple are all getting onboard. I even heard a rumour that Jesus himself was coming back from the dead to get involved in Stablecoins.

•••
Thanks for the opportunity @Levi_charlz

Here's the announcement.

StableCoin.Investments

•••
which one is more valuable?
USD.CX OR USD-C.COM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back