IT.COM

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

NameSilo
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Stablecoins by Market Capitalization
$17,029,396,066
Market Capitalization
$48,635,247,692
Trading Volume

by: coingecko

•••
Stablecoins by Market Capitalization
$17,029,396,066
Market Capitalization
$48,635,247,692
Trading Volume

by: coingecko

Within 12 Months Stablecoins are going to obliterate Bitcoin’s dominance and that’s without policy in place.

The Bank Of England have put words on paper and said “The starting point for a global stablecoin should be based on single currencies”

When the FSB’s final report on Global Stablecoins is presented in October, comprehensive domestic and international regulation will begin and that’s when we will quickly move from Billions to Trillions

If you’ve not set out your stall by the end of October and bought Stablecoin domains then it will be too late.

What are you waiting for?

Show us your Stablecoin Domains and make some sales!!!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well I've got ERC20coin.com. and at first I thought that was a mistake, as the ERC20 chain uses tokens. However, it seems that there are a number of stable coins on the ERC20 chain, so maybe it does have some value.

•••
There is a bitcoin IRA and crypto IRA

Why not Stablecoin IRA .com :)

•••
stablecoinledger .com done regging...

•••
•••
•••
Will Digital Dollar Stablecoins & CBDC Co-Exist?

•••
•••
added to my folio:
Stablecoinfirm
Stablecoinorganization
Stablecoinfarm
Stablecoincommunity
Stablecoinguru

•••
added to my folio:
Stablecoinfirm
Stablecoinorganization
Stablecoinfarm
Stablecoincommunity
Stablecoinguru

are those new registrations?

Market cap now $17.7 Billion

$20 Billion is gong to get smashed by the end of the month!

Adoption is accelerating.

Last edited:
•••
are those new registrations?

Market cap now $17.7 Billion

$20 Billion is gong to get smashed by the end of the month!

Adoption is accelerating.
Yes, and I am a believer in stablecoin.
I just added Stablecoinremittance and Paystablecoins.com
Remittance is big and I think stablecoin can replace the swift.....

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Stablecoins are without doubt entering a period of hyper growth.

So excited for everyone who’s followed this thread bought into this niche.

•••
•••
You either get behind Stablecoins and the USD or you don’t. Pick a side. I’m done here.

Digital currency and the new cold war

‘This is noteworthy, and I agree with historian Niall Ferguson, who said in The Sunday Times: ‘If America is smart, it will wake up and start competing for dominance in digital payments.’

https://www.omfif.org/2020/09/digital-currency-and-the-new-cold-war/

•••
USDC just hit the 1.8 BILLION mark — an incredible 340% growth YTD. USDC's rapid climb, fueled by sharp global economic forces and coupled with the demand for global & instant settlement ⚡ has cemented USDC as an new market infrastructure and rail.
BA28B4B3-D536-45B6-B965-981BA94CB59A.jpeg

•••
Fiat-Collateralized Stablecoins
Fiat-collateralized stablecoins maintain a fiat currency reserve, like the U.S. dollar, as collateral to issue a suitable number of crypto coins. Other forms of collateral can include precious metals like gold or silver, well as commodities like oil, most -fiat-collateralized stablecoins use dollar reserves

Such reserves are maintained by independent custodians and are regularly audited for adherence to the necessary compliance. Tether (USDT) and TrueUSD are popular crypto coins that have a value equivalent to that of a single U.S. dollar and are backed by dollar deposits.

Crypto-Collateralized Stablecoins
Crypto-collateralized stablecoins are backed by other cryptocurrencies. Since the reserve cryptocurrency may also be prone to high volatility, such stablecoins are “over-collateralized”—that is, a larger number of cryptocurrency tokens is maintained as reserve for issuing a lower number of stablecoins.

Non-Collateralized (algorithmic) Stablecoins
Non-collateralized stablecoins don’t use any reserve but include a working mechanism, like that of a central bank, to retain a stable price. For instance, dollar-pegged basecoin uses a consensus mechanism to increase or decrease the supply of tokens on need basis.

Such actions are similar to central bank printing banknotes to maintain valuations fiat currency by implementing a smart contract on a decentralized platform can run autonomously.
Xx

•••
IBM project and Inter, and Enron Enron.

We’ve got a could businessss that I’m contracted to develop 3 sites an markets marketing, hounding out flyers.

An to explain more?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back