Dynadot

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Woke! Are you trying to get domainers to reg up as many Stablecoin domains as possible to artificially increase scarcity as a means of upping the value of your Stablecoin donain(s) ?

Otherwise it makes no sense why you would care whether domainers are regging in this niche or not, so I'm just trying to get what you are getting at here
....why are you shilling Stablecoins so HARD, almost like you think we are complete idiots?

domainers control the market... if domainers think they’re domains are worth more the prices will rise, just like how LLLL.com happen couple years ago and today’s prices.

•••
Hey Woke! Are you trying to get domainers to reg up as many Stablecoin domains as possible to artificially increase scarcity as a means of upping the value of your Stablecoin donain(s) ?

Otherwise it makes no sense why you would care whether domainers are regging in this niche or not, so I'm just trying to get what you are getting at here
....why are you shilling Stablecoins so HARD, almost like you think we are complete idiots?

Hey Fu,

Shilling? 🙂 I prefer to think that I’m helping share information on the single most important technological shift of the 21st Century. It’s not about money. (excuse the pun)

•••
Besides, my domain is not for sale.

Last edited:
•••
You could be trying to drive up the value whether it's currently for sale or not.

Last edited:
•••
a rising tide lifts all boats

•••
•••
VSCAs(.) COM

Just completed and in my account.

GFMA recommended Crypto-Asset classification for ALL Stablecoins including CBDCS (Central Bank Digital Currencies) to fall under the category:

Value-Stable Crypto-Assets - VSCAs’

1. Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)

2. Financial Market Infrastructure - (FMI Tokens)

3. Tokenized Commercial Bank Money

4. Stablecoins (Global Stablecoins - GSCs)

5. Asset Linked Crypto-Assets (Gold)

6. Fiat currency linked Crypto-Assets

7. Algorithmic Crypto-Assets

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
What the Fed’s New Inflation Policy Means for Stablecoins

“Stablecoins have made a dramatic impact already, but to make a larger impact on the global economy, they must fulfill broader needs”

initially.https://www.coindesk.com/fed-inflation-stablecoins

715709D5-AAEF-4773-B164-83AA62B9ED1A.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Crypto markets are getting battered and Stablecoins are well, Stable. No surprise there.

My Stablecoins are safely sat earning me close to double figures in annual interest.

•••
•••
•••
•••
USDC 2.0 Offers Gasless Stablecoin Transfers

The USDC 2.0 update is currently live, meaning any wallet provider can start using the new features today Both Coinbase and Circle, the members of the consortium, have stated that they plan to integrate these protocol improvements in their respective products and services.

If nothing else, the demand for stablecoins will only continue to grow. With it, we expect to see plenty of new functions to ease and encourage usage over the coming months.

https://defirate.com/usdc-2-transfers/

•••
USDC 2.0 Offers Gasless Stablecoin Transfers

The USDC 2.0 update is currently live, meaning any wallet provider can start using the new features today Both Coinbase and Circle, the members of the consortium, have stated that they plan to integrate these protocol improvements in their respective products and services.

If nothing else, the demand for stablecoins will only continue to grow. With it, we expect to see plenty of new functions to ease and encourage usage over the coming months.

https://defirate.com/usdc-2-transfers/
That is why I hand reg'd Stablecoinexpress. com and Stablecoine. com e is for exchange or express.

•••
Bank of England Speech on Stablecoins

Andrew Bailey looks at recent innovations in payments and the challenges they bring. He examines the benefits and risks that so-called ‘stablecoins’ present and explores the implications of the Financial Policy Committee’s recent expectations for payments and stablecoin regulation.

'Reinventing the Wheel (with more automation)'

"The starting point for a global stablecoin should be based on single currencies. We should not run before we can walk"

"A stablecoin which intends to launch with sterling-based activities in the UK should first meet relevant standards and be appropriately regulated."

"But a global stablecoin is a cross-border phenomenon. It can be operated in one jurisdiction, denominated in another’s currency and used by consumers in a third. The regulatory response must match this"

"The Bank looks forward to the conclusions of the FSB’s consultation, and the subsequent finalising of international work, to ensure a comprehensive framework can be in place. Current proposed global stablecoin offerings will need to demonstrate how they meet these key domestic and international standards."

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/spe...he-future-of-cryptocurrencies-and-stablecoins

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back