NameSilo

news Stable.com Sells for Over $1 Million in One of the 3 Biggest Sales Reported Year-to-Date

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Stable.com Sells for Over $1 Million in One of the 3 Biggest Sales Reported Year-to-Date

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absolute insanity but it Makes sense, stablecoins have $1.5 trillion in annual transactions

Before crypto what would it have been? a $25k-50k name?

•••
Absolute insanity but it Makes sense, stablecoins have $1.5 trillion in annual transactions

Before crypto what would it have been? a $25k-50k name?
That was a bargain IMO.

1.5 Trillion is just the start, Stablecoins are a multi-Trillion dollar market. And we are a whisker away from them being regulated.

•••
Amazing sale, thanks for the info.

•••
•••
Well that's good but the name isn't all that exciting and tbh (don't shoot me here) even though a one-word I would hasten to say not even all that memorable unless we're looking for a place for a horse to spend the night.

This one, congrats to SELLER.

@Levi_charlz next time would be helpful to provide a source for DN Industry News thread. (y)

•••
•••
Great domain and even better sale! congrats to both parties.

•••
Great sale... quality is over quantity

•••
Well that's good but the name isn't all that exciting and tbh (don't shoot me here) even though a one-word I would hasten to say not even all that memorable unless we're looking for a place for a horse to spend the night.

This one, congrats to SELLER.

@Levi_charlz next time would be helpful to provide a source for DN Industry News thread. (y)
I agree it makes me think of horses but people who race and breed horses, that itself is also an upscale business with lots of money transacted. Not quite crypto but you get my gist

Last edited:
•••
The keyword ‘Stable’ is just getting started.

On Thursday, Wyoming state Senators Chris Rothfuss and Tara Nethercott with House Representatives Jared Olsen and Mike Yin introduced Senate File SF0106, titled the “Stable Token Act.”

If signed into law, the bill would authorize the treasurer to issue a U.S. dollar-pegged stablecoin redeemable for fiat held in an account by the state.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/wyoming-lawmakers-introduce-legislation-for-state-issued-stablecoin

•••
With the Stablecoins soaring in value as everything else in Crypto Shrinks the Stable keyword has a lot to offer.

If you can’t make the connection then you’re probably ngmi

14397377-2412-4F33-9EDA-56F9EEF8A617.jpeg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back