domains NameSilo March 2020 marketplace and registration stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
NameSilo (an advertiser here) released Marketplace Stats for March 2020. Two posts broke down marketplace stats and domain registrations stats. On the marketplace side, 84% of all domain sold were .com. The highest sale was $10,500. The average sale was $265. Oddly the character length that generated the most sales was 15. Read all the marketplace related stats on the … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Really cool they’re doing this

How often do they do this? Or do they only do so when they have $10,500 sale?

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Really cool they’re doing this

How often do they do this? Or do they only do so when they have $10,500 sale? 😁

Each month.

Last edited:
•••
Each month.

That’s awesome,

They deserve commemorated for that, with Uni sales reports, gone cuz of Godaddy. more than ever, industry needs transparent sales reports

Is the highest sale usually $10,500?
Thats amazing top be happy with any month.
Dont know why i never noticed! guess value more; Uni exit from disclose sales. Thanks!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
here i was thrilled i'll be seeing finally which names do sell on namesilo.. lo behold no such fun

•••
here i was thrilled i'll be seeing finally which names do sell on namesilo.. lo behold no such fun

Shhh sales reports are a dying breed. *cough* Godaddy killing off Uni report Shame Godaddy

That’s why Better than nothing :xf.grin:

Samer

Last edited:
•••
The interesting thing I took away from the report was the average length of domains sold was 15 characters compared to an average of 7 characters for new registrations.

Maybe, we should be paying more attention.

Just IMHO.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
15 is an multiple of 3, the number of creation. It's also the max username character limit on Twitter. Lol.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back