Dynadot

question Spanish DN, where to sell them?

NameSilo
Watch
Hello, I have a couple of spanish domain name that gear toward the Caribbean and Mexico speakers. Where the best place to sell spanish DN,do any of you guys have any luck sell spanish DN? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In the last six months a large percentage of my SEDO spanish domain name sales have been buyers from Spain. Perhaps it is because my domains are priced in dollars or ???

•••
In the last six months a large percentage of my SEDO spanish domain name sales have been buyers from Spain. Perhaps it is because my domains are priced in dollars or ???

where did you sell them?

•••
•••
•••
Do you speak spanish? Maybe you could try it on one of the spanish domain name forums... demene.com, forodominios.net, forodominios.com.mx

•••
Do you speak spanish? Maybe you could try it on one of the spanish domain name forums... demene.com, forodominios.net, forodominios.com.mx

No I don't, but I have some good names.

•••
Well, it's ok if you write in English in those forums, don't worry about that.

...but you'd better speak spanish, how do you know they are good names?

•••
Well, it's ok if you write in English in those forums, don't worry about that.

...but you'd better speak spanish, how do you know they are good names?

My girlfriend is spanish! She helps me out with a lot of my spanish DN.

•••
Ah, then I need an english girlfriend to stop registering gibberish english domains :)

•••
•••
I sold some of them at ND Park&sell but because they had traffic and revenue.

I also get a lot of visitors to my domain blog(spanish) and they contact me for sale.

If they are good names you can sell them at Sedo, specially if your domain is accepted to special auctions.

Or how about sell them here!!!

Last edited:
•••
I suppose here on namepros you will be able to find a lot of potential buyers from Spain.

•••
I am please to announce that
https://forodominios.net/index.php is back
Be my guest to join again @john_karr , @garptrader , @mulligan or other's
Can you post in Spanish language or English

Unfortunately i don't know what happen with our dear member @muchacho but i save the name
Under ownership of David have account on ForoDominios since 2015 or 2016

If you have any information about David let's as know (if is ok etc..) . Personal i try send a email , call , send PM trough Namepros but nothing

Kind regards,
Ovi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back