NameSilo

Spammed by simpsons ?? Space ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How many folks got this PM in NamePros ? Thanks ....

Space
06:30 PM simpsons

Space

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I use your sig space? Will pay!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got it. But I don't see it as a problem. He's just looking for someone to rent space from.

•••
I just received the same thing. Word for word. Bye Bye

•••
He PM'd me too............

•••
Gene said:
Got it. But I don't see it as a problem. He's just looking for someone to rent space from.

He could have advertised in the forum instead of Spamming folks all at once - IMO ....

•••
JoshHendo said:
He PM'd me too............

(forgot to mention) Not that i have anything wrong with it, but he could have posted a thread though.

•••
•••
I got the message too.

What's wrong with that? Don't accuse him because he wants space in sigs lol...

•••
thetzfreak said:
I got the message too.

What's wrong with that? Don't accuse him because he wants space in sigs lol...

No, there is nothing wrong with it, but i would have just thought that it would be morelogical to make a post rather than send lots of PM's

•••
Sending Unwanted Messages in a large amount is called Spamming - Plain and Simple :)

•••
I actually feel left out that I didn't get it ;)
-Allan :gl:

•••
all4cost said:
How many folks got this PM in NamePros ?
I received the exact same one as well. :blink:

•••
Yup same here. Exactly word for word.

•••
We have a clear rule on this at NamePros
NamePros FAQ said:
DO NOT SPAM Do not spam other members through private messages or any other way on the forum. You may not use the forum or private messaging to solicit members to come to your website or offer any products or services or for any other reason unless the member has specifically requested the information. If you receive any private messages or come across any message that you suspect may be spam please report it to a moderator or administrator.

All PM's sent by simpson in the last 24 hours have been deleted from the database and a warning has been sent. Please use the public forum and not PM system to solicit users who did not request to hear from you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back