IT.COM

discuss Spam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
Hi all,

Received this today. I assume here that the correct cause of action to take is to simply delete...

Thank you for responding!

My name is Elisa Hayashida. I work as a broker of International clients in Japanese hosting company - Heteml Inc. (part of GMO Clod). I will help you to finish the sale.

I am reaching out to you on behalf of a buyer from Tokyo. Your buyer is a corporation from Japan. Your domain will be used to generate traffic to their new multi-million dollar web project so they offer a good price. Commission of our company is 6%. It's paid when you get the money.
They will pay you via the Escrow.com or Swiss Escrow service. You can be paid via wire, Paypal, check or any other method you prefer.

The buyer offers $60,000 usd.

Do you have a certificate? It's required by their bank.

The final sale price will depend on the certificate ($60,000 minimum - if it comes higher they will pay more).

If you don't have the certificate it's not a problem. You can order it online.

Please note he cannot accept it from any agency. He needs a manual service. It also must be a third party independent agency (not your broker our auction site) and must be accepted by his bank.

The certification includes the following:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher, he will increase the price accordingly. In the domain name industry, there are many appraisal tools that people use to estimate the value of a domain name. My client does not want to risk and doesn't accept services that use scripts. If you are unsure about some service feel free to ask me.

2. TM and law compliance verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems. He would like this verification to be included in the appraisal report. It's not a problem because some companies include the TM verification for free.

3. Copy in Japanese.

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the certificate agency site and order a certificate. Just submit your domains and let them know you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer. It will help you to get a better valuation.

If your domain is worth at least $10000, they will send you the payment instructions. If it's not possible, they won't send you the instructions. This way you will not lose anything. It's very convenient and gives you the full protection. Other services charge you upfront even if your domain is not worth spending the appraisal fee, so I don't recommend them.

2. Send the certificate to me and we will start the sale process. As soon as the buyer receives your certificate they will buy your domain.

If you are new to the certification process, I can help you with the step by step instructions.

To communicate with me online please use Telegram messenger. Here is the invitation link to our Domain Sale Group: https://rule_violation/R6SOOVGtGy_T6uuvP1wzDg

Add me (@ElisaLawyer) to your contacts and we will be able to chat in Telegram. If you don't have Telegram you may install it on your smartphone from Google Play or AppStore.

Please respond ASAP. We have another seller and he agrees to certify the domain. If you don't respond we will buy his domain.

E Hayashida

Vice President

Investor Relations

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Yes, scam. Tell them you have gone to a domainer forum and shared their details and for them not to contact you again.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back