Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

South Park Forums

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Top Member
Impact
555
This is something I did a while ago but recently had some activity begin and so I began the effort to monetize and tweek it. Wondering what others think of layout.

South Park Forums
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
OK, here goes:

Hey, it's a forum! Forums are great, I am a big forum'er myself.
I'm not sure about the category graphic (of the south park figures' faces) but after looking at the skin for a while it works pretty well (it's just sometimes hard to see the category title text).

Looking as a guest I only see south park forums. Perhaps have a south park category and a community category (community category: introductions, general discussion, forum games, entertainment, news and politics etc...) to give the forum more of a variety.

Other than those few issues the aesthetics are good, and the organisation is great. You just need a bigger member count next ^^


Good Luck :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back