NameSilo

SoundVent.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke831

New Member
Impact
11
Hi,

I'm Luke, I'm a designer and developer and I've spent the last 4 months building soundvent.com

SoundVent is a new social networking and online digital marketplace for the music industry. I encourage you to check it out. However, being primarily a designer, I am having issues with user adoption. Do you guys have any recommendations on how to start such a site? Should I hired a social start up professional that knows what he's doing?

Thanks!
 
11
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
10
•••
Hi and welcome to Namepros :)

You could search Google for basic tips and advice first, and get it all started yourself. As for more precise advice, you'd need to be specific :)
 
10
•••
Welcome to NamePros, Luke!
 
8
•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP
 
10
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
10
•••
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!

I took a look at your site, will PM you with details.
 
Last edited:
10
•••
Hey there @luke831, sure would like to also welcome you to the forum.
 
9
•••
6
•••
Hi Luke and welcome..

I'm sure someone here can help with your question...
 
8
•••
Welcome to NamePros Luke :)

Thanks for Joining us.

This is a Domaining Forum, but not to worry you will get the help by someone in the forum.
 
Last edited:
7
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
6
•••
Welcome to NP. You have come to the right place. Best wishes and lot of success domaining.
 
7
•••
Hello Luke, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!
 
6
•••
Hey @luke831

Welcome to NP - hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.
 
7
•••
Hello @luke831 !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
5
•••
Hi Luke, welcome.

I think this being a domaining forum you can get great tips & advice in terms of buying & selling domains and not much perhaps on user acquisition and engagement strategies for music startups here.

To find answers to your questions, you should be looking around blogs and forums where startup entrepreneurs and professionals hang out.

Try these since these are what I can recall now.

steveblank.com
onboardly.com
inbound.org
conversionxl.com
kissmetrics.com

Also...

Go to Medium.com and follow those who are blogging or publishing case studies etc.

There are quite a few good blogs and communities. These are what I can remember as of now.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
 
4
•••
Welcome!
Will check the site.
 
6
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.
 
7
•••
Welcome to Namepros!
 
6
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back