NameSilo

SoundVent.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke831

New Member
Impact
11
Hi,

I'm Luke, I'm a designer and developer and I've spent the last 4 months building soundvent.com

SoundVent is a new social networking and online digital marketplace for the music industry. I encourage you to check it out. However, being primarily a designer, I am having issues with user adoption. Do you guys have any recommendations on how to start such a site? Should I hired a social start up professional that knows what he's doing?

Thanks!
 
11
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros, Luke! :)

I've checked out your site and it looks great. Best of luck to you with it and hopefully it's a huge success for you. You could start a Facebook group and connect with those in the music industry. That would be a quick way to help get the word out about your business and build a network of those in the industry as well. Also, you could offer your services for free to a few people to help build up your client base and provide them with an affiliate program so they can promote the business as well. You'd have your own sales people working for you that way without you having to do all of the marketing work.

You could also have your business cards, flyers, postcards, etc. printed up and promote it everywhere you go to those in the music industry. Such as night clubs with live bands, etc. Networking is one of the best ways to get your business and name out there to others already in the industry.

All the best,

Chris
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Welcome to Namepros :)
 
3
•••
3
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back