IT.COM

domain sonofabitch.com

NameSilo
Watch

Steve T

Impact
I've had this domain for at least 15 years. Looking to sell it but I have no idea what it's worth.

Don't ask me about CPC or traffic or anything technical - because the domain has been sitting dormant for a long, long time (buying/selling domains isn't my business).

Any help on a valuation would be useful!

Thanks!

-Steve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hijo de puta is listed for $1500 -ish to give some perspective.

With the name being offensive, alternatives - especially playful ones - are better and it's one of those phrases you can substitute for business purposes (likely taken didn't check)... sonofabiscuit, sonofabrisket etc.

Unfortunately, this is one of those names that would be desired by people that don't spend much money - think bloggers, non-business types..

I think asking $10K would be reasonable but it's not give-away. I'm not sure many trust ebay with $10K purchases :)

This is a name Rick would no doubt love and I'm surprised he doesn't own it. He might throw $5K at it just to offend someone imho.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back