Dynadot

Something that you always liked but never done...?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Julio

DominioNombres.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,

Something that I have always liked is Camping but I've never done it. Back in the 90's I was going to go with a friend of mine and some of his family members. After I bought my sleeping bag and a few other things the trip was cancelled. :(

What's something that you've always liked but never done it?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
My sister just came from mexico where she showed me a picture of her with a dolphin. She said it was great experience.

•••
Swimming with dolphins
Swimming with sharks

Years ago my son, his cousins and a friend snuck into the pool with the dolphins at sea world and they said they were really aggressive biting them, they said they would never do that again, I guess the males are very protective of there mates

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
XFABnC1493601335.jpg
Swimming with dolphins

•••
•••
A death match with a large animal, preferably a lion.
Why haven't I ever done it?
I tried, but the spineless lion always chickens out...
{then I wake up}

•••
Take the red pill, stay in Wonderland, see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

•••
See one of these...
mp45559711_1448938820680_5.jpg

CR3BliCWUAEcZkK.jpg

And go on one of these...
royal-caribbean-independence-of-the-seas-exterior-02-gallery.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Something that I have always liked is Camping but I've never done it. Back in the 90's I was going to go with a friend of mine and some of his family members. After I bought my sleeping bag and a few other things the trip was cancelled. :(

What's something that you've always liked but never done it?
You don't like it, you dream it dude ... :xf.smile:

•••
I take it back, the one thing I always wanted to do is "The running of the Bulls"
The closest I ever got when I was 16 our bull broke through the fence, so my 15 yr old brother and I got a bull rope and found him in the woods, we got the rope around his neck and started bringing him home, he started resisting, so having watched one too many rodeos shows, I grabbed him by the head and tried to take him down by twisting his head, he lifted hsd head up and knocked semi unconsience , when I came too I was being stomped by a 1500 lb bull, irony is if my brother just let go of the rope and let him go, I wouldn't have had hoof marks on 90 percent of my body. the doctor laughed (no broken bones)

So as you can see I am not the brightest light in the harbor. Lots of stories growing up on a farm. Dumbest thing I ever did was watch superman at 2 years old, tied a towel around my neck and climbed a 5 ft fence and dove off, got a nice scar on my forehead from that adventure
Joe T

•••
One thing I have always liked but never got the time to do is go see the northern lights.

•••
You don't like it, you dream it dude ... :xf.smile:

What I really dream about is what it would be like to live as a cowboy for a week riding the trails ( stage coach ) going from one state to another and sleeping out in the open.

•••
•••
I take it back, the one thing I always wanted to do is "The running of the Bulls"
The closest I ever got when I was 16 our bull broke through the fence, so my 15 yr old brother and I got a bull rope and found him in the woods, we got the rope around his neck and started bringing him home, he started resisting, so having watched one too many rodeos shows, I grabbed him by the head and tried to take him down by twisting his head, he lifted hsd head up and knocked semi unconsience , when I came too I was being stomped by a 1500 lb bull, irony is if my brother just let go of the rope and let him go, I wouldn't have had hoof marks on 90 percent of my body. the doctor laughed (no broken bones)

So as you can see I am not the brightest light in the harbor. Lots of stories growing up on a farm. Dumbest thing I ever did was watch superman at 2 years old, tied a towel around my neck and climbed a 5 ft fence and dove off, got a nice scar on my forehead from that adventure
Joe T
Not as famous as the Pamplona run in Spain, but these "running of the bulls" in Azores Islands are just as much fun for those who love the thrill of facing a raging bull.

•••
That makes 2 of us now!

Yeah when i lived in upstate new york there were times you would get a glimpse even but I am sure it's nothing like seeing it up closer.

•••
Make a world record

...that's why I'm here! :xf.grin:

•••
1.) My friend's Sister :)
2.) The same friend's Cousin :)
3.) SkyDiving

•••
1.) My friend's Sister :)
2.) The same friend's Cousin :)
3.) SkyDiving
A 3 peat on that one is that considered a bucket list?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back