Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Something odd with GoDaddy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

9495

Established Member
Impact
0
yesterday(24 hours ago), I registered 3 domains at godaddy.com
#1 ap***u.com
#2 ****godaddy.com
#3 ***godaddy.com

Now, the #1 works well, site can be loaded,
but #2 and #3, still not available, I check dns records from dnsstuff.com, it said, '[ERROR: The parent servers say that the domain ***godaddy.com does not exist. Note that the DNSreport only works on domains, not hostnames.]'
but I can see these 2 domains in my godaddy account.
So What's up?
can't we reg any domains containing 'godaddy'? If yes, will they pay me back so I can reg from other registrar?

will update later.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Godaddy won't let you reg them, and yes, they should credit you if the cash was taken.
 
0
•••
I find it funny that you try to register GoDaddy trademark names at GoDaddy. What did you expect?
 
0
•••
Of course you can register domains having godaddy in it but I'm afraid as I really doubt if they pay you back to register with another registrar.
 
0
•••
lol. what's up with regging domains with "godaddy" in them at godaddy? i'm not sure if there are explicit rules governing that over at gd, but common sense says you probably shouldn't. ;)
 
0
•••
Quite possibly the dumbest things I've heard of someone doing.
 
0
•••
do it at M*niker... lol :)

(maybe GD thinks that you are trying to be funny... )

keep us updated.
 
0
•••
It's amazing someone would register keyword+godaddy at godaddy.

I guess if your asking for trouble that's the way to do it.
 
0
•••
xman said:
It's amazing someone would register keyword+godaddy at godaddy.

I guess if your asking for trouble that's the way to do it.
Somewhat more amazing that they would then wonder why the names weren't showing up in their account. :-/
 
0
•••
Be thankful you have your account, and all other domains in it didn't mysteriously 'disappear.'

Oh...and try Namecheap, (but not for domains with "Namecheap" in them :) )
 
0
•••
@9495 - just curious of what made you register with domain names having godaddy in it if you don't mind sharing?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back